• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for NSFW Stuff.

Randalieren

Lean Mean Kitty Bean
So, I'm just trying to get familiar in the area to see which artists I like. I'm not going to hire immediately (because I'm not in a hurry really lele) but I do want to look to get an idea of what I'd like!

Basic requirements:
Must be okay with some kinks (nothing really extreme that exceeds rough BDSM), must be comfortable with drawing trans/gay characters, and must be comfortable with drawing an array of species (i.e. monster-like species, bears/pandas, fluffy cats, dogs, demons, angels, and hairless cats. Humans are a bonus!).

What I'm currently looking for (subject to change):

- Pinups
- Soft and rough type NSFW
- (Sorta?) Kinky stuff (like ropes, chains, bruising/cuts, light blood, etc.)

I don't exactly have a budget at the moment so feel free to throw em at me!

Here are the character pairs I have (these are my boyfriend and I's ocs~)

Skrill x Flower
Randa (cat form) x Elliot/Rune (Our main sonas. Randa would stand like those cats in The Cat Returns, or at least similar to the style in Elliot's picture.)
Oz x Kiwi

Feel free to ask questions for clarification!

Last edited:

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you and I'm okay with drawing any of that, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: I show some standard prices, but I have no problem negotiating the price of the illustration (since honestly, I need the money)

Semi realistic:

º Head Shot: 50$
º Half Body: 70$

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

Anime:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Furry/Anthro:

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Pokémon:

º Head Shot: 20$
º Half Body: 25$
º Full Body: 35$

NOTE: Prices may vary (not so high) depending on the difficulty involved in making them (for example the background or additional characters)

Randalieren

Lean Mean Kitty Bean
Hi, I would like to help you and I'm okay with drawing any of that, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: I show some standard prices, but I have no problem negotiating the price of the illustration (since honestly, I need the money)

Semi realistic:

º Head Shot: 50$
º Half Body: 70$

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

Anime:

Furry/Anthro:

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Pokémon:

º Head Shot: 20$
º Half Body: 25$
º Full Body: 35$

NOTE: Prices may vary (not so high) depending on the difficulty involved in making them (for example the background or additional characters)
so cute! I love your style, will keep this in mind!

Hello!

I guess you may consider me) I am absolutely fine with the kinks you've described and interested in drawing characters of different species and sexes

Here are some SFW examples of my art style:

And here are some of my NSFW pieces
www.furaffinity.net: [Commission] - St. Valentine's Day by EnzoOcelot
www.furaffinity.net: Victor x Shelby by EnzoOcelot
www.furaffinity.net: Shelby by EnzoOcelot
www.furaffinity.net: Shelby and Victor by EnzoOcelot
www.furaffinity.net: Luka and Sheas by EnzoOcelot

You may also find my prices and more information in my topic on this forum
In case you interested feel free to note me any time on this forum, my FA or in Telegram)

UnknownAnimal

Interested here my gallery
Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Im pretty like to draw humans my standar prices for basic softshading is 50 USD can be up or less depending on the character
and im pretty confortable with bdsm and gay characters :)
feel free to contact me via note if you are interested on me
regards

Randalieren

Lean Mean Kitty Bean

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
Hi dear! I'd love to take a swing at your projects! My roster is pretty much always open, so there is indeed no rush.

Artwork Gallery for ditta_ragdoll -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Have a look and see if you care for my style~
I have no qualms with either of your requests, and live for doing art for hecking sweet bois however kinky they may be! I do fine with ferals as well as anthros! Feel free to note me if you would like to consider me!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄
(Me and my bf are both trans and gay so I'm def good for that)

Randalieren

Lean Mean Kitty Bean
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄
(Me and my bf are both trans and gay so I'm def good for that)
Hey! I know you from furry amino! Small world!

spookyfoxinc

Randalieren

Lean Mean Kitty Bean
Hewwo~ I'd love to do some artwork for you! I do sfw and nsfw!
My nsfw folder can be found here: Artwork Gallery for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My prices average at around £6-20! I do stickers, customs, fullbody illustrations and more!

Here are some examples of my work:
1553466673.spookyfoxinc_4367c31a-8e9e-408c-ba1f-c72f4eb4f71e.jpeg

1549295177.spookyfoxinc_9fbf9d0c-5ee9-4d8a-a19f-993479c349f6.jpeg

1549281596.spookyfoxinc_3273197d-5a4a-4ec9-b4cb-88f70dfbf65a.jpeg

My prices are here: Commission Info for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If ur interested, note me here: Userpage of spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thank you so much!
omg!! This is so cute! I'd love to work with you!

Hessai

I'm fine with NSFW and I draw many many different animals, I'm quite interested, I'm also quite cheap.
I do 10usd sketches to 40/50usd illustrations and 60-80usd 2d animations so you have a wide range to choose from. I'm doing cute cuples sketches for 12usd c:
You can check me on DA:
MSO-Hessai's DeviantArt Gallery

Wolfbaloo

I'm fine with NSFW art, as well as drawing gay or trans characters. And I'm okay with drawing several types of species. As for linking nsfw art: You can find some examples of that in my gallery since I'm unsure on what FA fourm's rules on posting lewd art is, or if there needs to be a filter of sorts.

You can find my price sheet, as well as my TOS and google form here:
www.furaffinity.net: Commission Price Sheet by Wolfbaloo

A few examples of my work in terms of quality:
1551227266.wolfbaloo_seely.png

1553122277.wolfbaloo_chakeeta_chicken_classroom_sml.png

1550612782.wolfbaloo_hollow_knight_duo.png

1551910513.wolfbaloo_bungirlfriend.png

Let me know if you're interested!