• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for NSFW Stuff.

Spicy Cheeto

I actually have a YCH piece that is still open that has bounding. I’m a fetish artist. Some of the fetishes are so bad that people want them anonymously (so I don’t post them in the gallery XD). Your fetish is pretty normal to me. Anyway,

My gallery is here. Turn the SFW off so you can see my NSFW content
Artwork Gallery for Spicy-Cheeto -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here are examples of my style
B19B632F-DC38-434D-A921-2B04FA8718F0.jpeg
D080A1F7-D99D-4ECE-964F-545FABF6A5E0.jpeg
66C3B570-DC51-4902-A268-27E32B63DBD3.jpeg
72943911-27B8-4A19-8D3B-2DA5F91C1A9B.jpeg

Last edited:

enndraws

Hey! I have commissions open at the moment if you're interested in my work!
(About me: I'm very kink and fetish friendly (and obviously by association nsfw friendly) and am very comfortable with drawing gay and trans characters (since I am myself!) I'm very comfortable drawing most things, but have no issue hauling out plenty of pics to reference from to get it right if needs be!)

I have two main styles, a flat coloured style and a painting style! Obviously price depends on what you want, but a full body two person flat piece would come to about $55 or so, and a fully body two person painted piece would be about $80. I'm happy to negotiate and work something out though! (Two painted half bodies would be about $60, flat $45) I can give you a better idea if I know more or less what you're looking for! What did you have in mind visually, more or less?

I don't want to clog up the thread too much so there's more of my work here!
Userpage of enndraws -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
AK5RCbU.png

(this is an older pic and the lineart isn't that neat and tidy tbh!!)
1557340425.enndraws_screenshot_2019-05-07_at_14.36.44.png

AkitaKitens

I do NSFW, and I'm currently taking commissions (And will be for a while!)

About 99% of my stuff is NSFW, so alas all I can link visibly is this fluffy catto, who is a bit more sketchy than my normal soft shading style, but she's pretty good representation:

1557115552.akitakittens_fishing_cat.png

As for NSFW, here are some that you might find relevant:

For humans (which I'm actually better at than traditional furry I think):
www.furaffinity.net: Squooshy Hoomin by AkitaKittens
www.furaffinity.net: Sprawlycat - avaikable in ych by AkitaKittens
And human *cough* "anatomy":
www.furaffinity.net: human dick practic by AkitaKittens
And monsters:
www.furaffinity.net: Minotauress by AkitaKittens
www.furaffinity.net: The Sea Cow by AkitaKittens

I'm perfectly fine with trans and gay characters/scenes, and I'd honestly like more chances to draw BDSM kinky stuff. I used to do it a lot, not sure why I stopped because it's fun! Beyond that, Pinup/Soft NSFW is kinda my go-to.

My general prices are $40 - $80 USD per character for NSFW (40/60/80 for headshot/waist up/full if that makes sense). For a lot of characters or a lot of pieces, I'm definitely able to give discounts.

If you're interested once you decide who you're going with, you can note me on FA, I'm AkitaKittens there too. Good luck picking, lots of beautiful art in this thread!