• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for NSFW Transformation Artists for Commercial Project

SkyCorp

Looking for NSFW artists to do chapter art cover images for a nsfw transformation game.

These would be fairly detailed images at maximum render quality, including multiple characters and detailed environment.

As these are intended for embedding into a commercial video game, the work would be under a commercial work-for-hire agreement that would assign rights for the created work to the game project. At your option, you could still post it to your portfolio / Patreon / etc.

Specifically looking for artists who can accept payment via Patreon as my plan is to redistribute some of my own small earnings on Patreon back into the community and support fellow content creators. PayPal not available at this time, sorry.

Price negotiable, but thinking $50~$100 per image and (at your option) a credit in-game and link to your site. Also OK to work with artists who prefer to remain anonymous.

Please plan for some back and forth communication as I'd like to discuss ideas & sketches before moving onto the full color/shade. Final delivery as layered PSD & flattened PNG.

Chapter 1 Cover Image:
Anthro Fox TF, detailed city background

Chapter 2 Cover Image:
Anthro Slug girl TF, detailed swamp/sewer background. Frog girl and naga enemies in background.

Chapter 3 Cover Image:
Anthro Dragon queen TF (ovi/inflation), detailed temple background. Dragoness & herm dragon in background.

Chapter 4 Cover Image:
Anthro Cow TF, detailed farm background setting w/ male minotaur.

Chapter 5 Cover Image:
Anthro Catgirl TF, detailed strip club background w/ catgirls & dogherms.

Chapter 6 Cover Image:
Anthro Raptor TF, being ridden by human female. Desert background with caravan.

(Additional chapters TBA)​

More details on each chapter are here, and I can also provide further information on each character and a playable build to the hired artists.

If interested, please let me know which chapter(s) you are interested in, and a link to your work. I am specifically looking for artists who have previously created NSFW TF work of a similar nature to the chapter image requested. Feel free to reply here, PM, or e-mail.

Thank you for your consideration.

animaster888

married to a vampire
just explain to me what a transfomation game is plz
chill alex.png
clean alex.png