• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Looking for OCs to draw!

bosiu

Hello!
I'm really new here and I looking for characters to draw for practice and fun!
There is an example of my work: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40781776/

Everything I need it's just a reference (images only) and the personality of your character.
You can get a simple bust or something bigger, it depends on how I like the design of the character, but I will try for everyone to get a drawing ^w^

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the opportunity! How about her maybe? ^^
Her personality is pretty much described in the ref already. Tomboyish and snarky, as well as mischievous, being into rock music and video games mostly.

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I've got two characters to pick from

Steph is book smart, but kinda distant and gets confused easily. She's introverted, and tries to be positive. She prefers colder environments so most art has her in thicc clothing, like jumpers and coats

Iza is the opposite. She's always on the ball with her street smarts but wouldn't read a book to save her life. Despite that, she has a soft spot for art, reflected in her paint marks/ tattoos. She's loud, extroverted and loves a good drink. She'll also steal anything not nailed down.

Charleslr'93

Hello!

Everything I need it's just a reference (images only) and the personality of your character.
You can get a simple bust or something bigger, it depends on how I like the design of the character, but I will try for everyone to get a drawing ^w^
You have amazing art! I gave you a watch on furaffinity ^_^
Happy belated new year, have a follow!

MapleKat

Lovable Fall-leaf Lynx
Ooh nice! Maybe my lil' lynx?
Maple.pngMaple2.png
She's very kind-hearted and caring, kinda shy and quiet around unfamiliar faces though. Some stuff she likes are pretty much just being cozy, reading (she's mostly into manga, lmao), watching anime, and playing video games.

Kinda nerdy- lol

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
Ooh nice! Maybe my lil' lynx?
View attachment 102877View attachment 102878
She's very kind-hearted and caring, kinda shy and quiet around unfamiliar faces though. Some stuff she likes are pretty much just being cozy, reading (she's mostly into manga, lmao), watching anime, and playing video games.

Kinda nerdy- lol
Unrelated but I really get the impression our Lynxes would get on great

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
rsz_untitled76_20210101151550.png

This too much?

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
Hello bosiu! Thanks for the opportunity. Both Kubu's visual ref and description can be found in their ref sheet!

bosiu

Thanks for the opportunity! How about her maybe? ^^
Her personality is pretty much described in the ref already. Tomboyish and snarky, as well as mischievous, being into rock music and video games mostly.

The first art is done! I hope you like it! owo

8.png

Amplex

My tree frog for your consideration! Personality wise he's a bit wild and fun loving, loves rocking out, but can get serious when needed.

Attachments

• redeyedtreefrog.png
    redeyedtreefrog.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 8

Rikura_sys

Hello!

Screenshot_20210226-130757_Chrome.jpg
this is nightshade an 80s themed sona I made a long time ago on Google drawings
(Srry for the quality lolz) hes a hyper active, prideful, ready to fight feline with a bit of a temper and a soul attachment to his sword
-I'd like to see what you can do with it ^^-

bosiu

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I've got two characters to pick from

Steph is book smart, but kinda distant and gets confused easily. She's introverted, and tries to be positive. She prefers colder environments so most art has her in thicc clothing, like jumpers and coats

Iza is the opposite. She's always on the ball with her street smarts but wouldn't read a book to save her life. Despite that, she has a soft spot for art, reflected in her paint marks/ tattoos. She's loud, extroverted and loves a good drink. She'll also steal anything not nailed down.

Steph is such a cutie! >w<
I hope you like it!

-> I wanted to upload it here, but it seems like the drawing is too big ;~ ;

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
Steph is such a cutie! >w<
I hope you like it!

-> I wanted to upload it here, but it seems like the drawing is too big ;~ ;
Oh my god thankyou! You really nailed the jumper - it's actually based off one I have but it's wayyy baggier on me so this is a better representation lol

Also the hair! I wanted it to be reddish-brown but I keep messing it up myself, it's a surprisingly hard colour to figure out.

She looks very cuddly <3

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix

You can do any of my characters if you'd like to ^^ if you need personality info, feel free to check out how to draw characters post, or message me here.

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
Liking the gallery, bosiu! As far as anthros are concerned, you definitely got it down pat.

Want to try your hand at something possibly a little different? Heck, really if you'd like to try to anthropomorphize (sp?) Paws, that would be amazing too. :D

clowntown

a fool
Untitled_Artwork~7.png

Kinda different but i have this mime/clown spinosaurus sona ive been looking to get art of asdghjkl im not sure if you like drawing dinos/reptiles or not but if you do here they are! This is more of a feral sort of version but im open to a more anthro one :^]

Pseudolias

If you could draw my character, I'd be very happy! However, the only art I currently have of her is NSFW.
Apologies if that's not okay.
If you are willing, though, any art of her, SFW especially, is fine!