• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Other Furry Friends

Betsy Bunny

Betsy Bunny
I am alone, and sad. Does anyone wish to talk with me about being a furry and such? Please text me

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyr

Reeeeeee
Banned
Ye, i'd edit out your number if i were you.

If you wanna interact with furs all you have to do is post more and get involved in places like this. I'd also recommend installing Discord or Telegram. They have lots of furry servers and carry the potential to meet hundreds of people. I know Bahg's got a server so you could PM him about joining, there are links to a few others around here too.

MyMonkeyLife

Yeah, I'm gonna echo the sentiment above, by saying that, I wouldn't recommend putting your phone number or email out there.

Not only could bots pick it up, and use the information you gave (email), but also some unfriendly people could use your phone number to some how abuse you.

Nerdishgeek

l'd also recommend installing Discord or Telegram. They have lots of furry servers and carry the potential to meet hundreds of people.

Thank you for this I had no idea discord had such a thing. I am also looking to meet others and make new furry friends.