• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sarah Mikeller

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums here, but a long time furry. I'm predominantly looking for a few others to join me and my close friend in playing games in the evenings and on my days off.

Games we often play include but are not limited to: 7 Days to Die, Stardew Valley, Killing Floor 2, Astroneer, Minecraft(specifically looking to play Sevtech Ages), Borderlands(And (pre)sequels), Terraria, hell maybe even farming simulator if we want to seriously chill.

We're also hoping that we can get two or three more to play Pathfinder on Saturdays.

If you're interested, please post below, we can chat and see if we're a fun mesh together.

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
I play FFXIV generally Mondays and Thursdays during the day. I also play Blizzard games but Hearthstone is the only one I can just jump on whenever (need a new computer before I can SC and OW again and resub WoW)

I've played some Borderlands 2 and Killing floor, though due to my location I can only really play on US East servers with playable latency in shooters. Checky here

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I play Stardew (w/ furry mods cause I'm trash) and Terraria <:

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I have over 1000 hours in Borderlands 2 across multiple platforms (probably close to 2-3k hours since it's kinda old)
I have 1, 2, and PS with all addons.

I can also run a Starbound private server on a separate desktop of mine. It's like Terraria but better

PC only. Voice chat only through Discord

WXYZ

No longer using this site
I have Stardew Valley, although I'm mostly available midnight to early morning Eastern Time.

Cloudy917

DnD playing Dork and also Pink!
I do play quite alot of Killing Floor 2 and used to play alot of Terraria but its always a great game to pick up again.

DrachAttack

that one Drolfen
Mountain time for me and I'm pretty much on at whenever hours and I play alot of different games including games like Minecraft and borderlands