• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for other players! >.>

Dranslin

Well since i've been getting tired of the constant solo ply when ever I go into a game (aside from when i'm playing with my mate which hasn't been to often lately) looking to group up or at least speak with other furs while playing.

Games i'm in:
Horizons: Empire of Istaria (currently Istaria): Order server, currently inactive.
Vanguard: Server Seradon, able but don't play often.
EQ2: We just started playing we're on the Guk server but I may be able to get us transferred c.c
WoW: Server Scarlet Crusade, currently inactive. Meh, its wow c.c and meh I normally solo x.x
Steam: Steam works too!!! play TF2 mostly but have CS:S, L4D and couple others, Steam acct name Dranslin, though I let my lil brother use it but he makes sure to swap his name to Battrea when using it.
Atlantica Online: Playing on the Argos server, working my craft up kinda while my mate and friend blew by me in levels x.x

Got a few other games too, but if anyone wants to play or talk, be happy to when avalable.

Pweez come play with this green draggy? :3

Utsukushii

The Fabulous Zhang He
HEY. You know what you need to play? SA-MP. Lol

Krevan

Two Scoops of Hooah!
Hey Ill send ya a pm tomorrow about games :p

Been looking for someone to play games with as well!

Dranslin

Utsukushii

The Fabulous Zhang He
*in imitation of the Heavy from TF2*

Maybe... *snif* Maybe...
Ahha. I don't play TF2. Or any MMO on that note. SA-MP could be considered one. It's so freaking epic. I love my friends on some of those RP servers. /derail

Krevan

Two Scoops of Hooah!
I added ya as a friend on Steam, try adding Krevan I think thats the right one lol.

D

Deleted member 19863

Ahha. I don't play TF2. Or any MMO on that note. SA-MP could be considered one. It's so freaking epic. I love my friends on some of those RP servers. /derail

YES! SA-MP is fucking epic!