• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for Outfit Designs / Refs. $20 - $30 per outfit

CharTem

Hello! I was looking for someone to design 1 - 3 outfits for my dragon fursona here: www.furaffinity.net: My Boy Quantum by CharTem
For the outfits, I was looking for a formal-wear suit and 2 casual outfits. If interested, you can message me on telegram here or on Discord at CharTem#0305 (you'll have to add me as a friend on Discord). Also, I'm new to requesting art, so if the prices are not what someone feels they should be, please let me know! I don't want to undervalue anyone's art, it's just I'm new to the community and have no clue what something should cost.

CharTem

Well, the pricing would mostly depend on the quality of the final image. Flat color is cheaper than shaded, and just lines are cheaper than flat color. Some could charge a bit more for designing. It would also depend on the number of images, if it's full body, etc.

I'll talk to you on discord in a while, ok?
Alright, thanks.

Jaska_Sam

Awawawawa ;A;
Oh! Besides kemono I've never designed for scalies owo! But- maybe I can help! I'll talk to you on Discord! °^°/

Dear_Ruby

oooh I like his neon design! again with the person above me the price would depend on the quality of the drawing. Here are some examples of my work and a link to my page: https: //www.furaffinity.net/user/dearruby/
Uptaded prices forums.png
valentines day forums.PNG
zerix forums.PNG
Untitled_Artwork 49.png
Ruby Ref Forums.png
tiger mirror selfie forums.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

khroma

Hey there! I do outfit design commissions, though my asking price is $45 per outfit.
Best way to contact me is through DMs @khrobot on twitter, but if you're interested I can add you on Discord!

EUodXPDUwAMdbz0
EUpLPd0U0AIRfJr

Hello, the price depends on the complexity of the outfit, but we can negotiate :) for example, if I draw the 3 outfits, it's possible to do a little discount

wx97.jpg