• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for pc to play comfortably

William Smith

Hello friends, I tell you that I have been a player for 15 years. I am currently a lover of Dota2. And I need a gamer pc and accessories, coincidentally in the store where I bought these baby products for my 3 year old daughter, I could find this mouse:
Human Ergonomic Mouse USB Wired Vertical Mouse

And this pc model:
Dell Latitude 3000 3590 15.6" LCD Notebook - Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) i7-8550U Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB HDD - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (English/French/Spanish) - 1920 x 1080 - AMD Radeon 530 Graphics
. I would really like to know the comments of many of you, what do you think? The characteristic of the PC would support all kinds of games?

I might be stating some obvious things, but if you're looking for comfort and a good price on a PC, a desktop setup will not only give you a bit more for your money, but you'd be able to set up a more comfortable corner to sit in with a decent monitor as long as you have the space for such. Sure enough you can plugin in external monitor and keyboard to a laptop, but then again you usually get a bit less for your money and you kinda lose the point of having a laptop to begin with.

Dota as a game isn't that demanding so I'm sure you'd be able to run it well enough to enjoy the game, but I do wonder if a 530 is even up to the task to run something like Dota on high settings at a decent framerate. I could go on a bit and elaborate why and give tiny somewhat pointless information. But if your intent is to play games, both new and old, I'd look for something a bit faster than what you posted here.