• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for people to play ACNH with!

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
As the title says, I am looking for other people to play Animal Crossing New Horizons with.

My town has been rated 5 stars ever since K.K Slider first visited in the beginning of this year. I have all of the fruit trees too, and if you need flowers I have plenty to spare! I also have the upgraded Nook's Cranny.

So if anyone would like to play ACNH, feel free to either reply or send me a DM!

MaliceDaBear

Bear pun aficionado
I can play some Animal Crossing with you though my town isn't quite as well put together and I'm new to the series as whole ^^
I believe the last thing that happened was I had my next batch of residents move in (now 5 in total). I might have a lot of questions but wouldn't mind trying out the multiplayer experience! Unfortunately tonight I will be busy with other things but tomorrow I should be free if you're still looking for someone to play with! Either way I hope you have a good day/night!

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I can play some Animal Crossing with you though my town isn't quite as well put together and I'm new to the series as whole ^^
I believe the last thing that happened was I had my next batch of residents move in (now 5 in total). I might have a lot of questions but wouldn't mind trying out the multiplayer experience! Unfortunately tonight I will be busy with other things but tomorrow I should be free if you're still looking for someone to play with! Either way I hope you have a good day/night!
Sure we can play! Sorry for the late reply, I kind of forgot that I even made this post. >.< i can help you the best i can. I have tons of stuff that I don't use too that you can have!

My switch ID: 0324-2801-0630

MaliceDaBear

Bear pun aficionado
Don't worry about it I've been gone for about a week or so and haven't been free anyways lol

But I will add you in the morning!

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Don't worry about it I've been gone for about a week or so and haven't been free anyways lol

But I will add you in the morning!
Awesome! And you can DM me when you feel like playing. I get email alerts with DMs, so I might respond right away