• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for people who want to take their art to the next level

PaxTerra

Hello everyone!

I'm really trying to improve my art skills and become a better artist so I'm asking if there is someone(s) out there who want the same thing and would like to collaborate? :)
What I mean is that we will follow each others on whatever media we upload regularly to and post constructive critique and tips&tricks. I'm also open for having like a private chat(like a Telegram group) where we can help each others discuss new ideas to draw and give more personal feedback. :)

I'm currently trying to learn how to draw anthro canines better but I also draw humans. I want to draw landscapes too but I'm such a beginner in that regard.
Here is my DA gallery(where I keep all of my art) if you want to know what kind of style I pursue: https://www.deviantart.com/paxtellus/gallery/all

Best wishes
PaxTerra

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I’m always looking to improve & collaborate with fellow artists! This type of thread may be better suited for the main art forum instead of General Discussion, though.

From looking at your gallery, I’d say you already have an excellent grasp of fundamental anatomy & composition; now it’s just a matter of practice and busting out of your habits/comfort zone.

My FA gallery is here if you’d like to check it out. I have a DA account under the same user name as well (Saokymo), but haven’t updated it as much cos I don’t like what they’ve done to the site lately. If you like using Discord and such, my handle there is Saokymo #1598 - please feel free to add me as a friend & strike up a conversation!

PaxTerra

I’m always looking to improve & collaborate with fellow artists! This type of thread may be better suited for the main art forum instead of General Discussion, though.

From looking at your gallery, I’d say you already have an excellent grasp of fundamental anatomy & composition; now it’s just a matter of practice and busting out of your habits/comfort zone.

My FA gallery is here if you’d like to check it out. I have a DA account under the same user name as well (Saokymo), but haven’t updated it as much cos I don’t like what they’ve done to the site lately. If you like using Discord and such, my handle there is Saokymo #1598 - please feel free to add me as a friend & strike up a conversation!

Thank you for replying! I kinda realized after I posted this thread that there was probably a better place for it, but I couldn't find a way to move it. If there is a way, or a moderator is available, I would definitely want it moved to a more appropriate place. :)

I will absolutely add you on Discord! Expect a message in a very near future!

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
i never join in collabs because i can't relate to the other person (structure) involved.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
i just can't talk to people from the affinity community for too long without an argument

GentleButter

Digital Artist
I'm currently trying to learn how to draw anthro canines better but I also draw humans. I want to draw landscapes too but I'm such a beginner in that regard.
Here is my DA gallery(where I keep all of my art) if you want to know what kind of style I pursue: https://www.deviantart.com/paxtellus/gallery/all

Best wishes
PaxTerra
If you're looking to improve landscapes we could all follow bob Ross tutorials together digitally and put anthros over them, haha

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
If you're looking to improve landscapes we could all follow bob Ross tutorials together digitally and put anthros over them, haha
I think you're on to something here! All hail the Happy Trees.

But really though, the idea of a collaboration of artists supporting artists is a sweet idea. Though I'm definitely not as good as you folks, I'm always willing to group up with others so we can tackle our artistic problems. :)

PaxTerra

My goal is always to improve and a large portion of my time lately is spent grinding to do so. Always looking for folks to chat with and motivate each other
Hello! Nice to meet you! The grind never ends for sure. :) I figured it would be nice to have a small group of people where we can safely request feedback and supporting each others. I'm going to put together a server on discord for that purpose so if you want, I can add you. :)

Happy little trees and happy foxes frolicking around X)

PaxTerra

I think you're on to something here! All hail the Happy Trees.

But really though, the idea of a collaboration of artists supporting artists is a sweet idea. Though I'm definitely not as good as you folks, I'm always willing to group up with others so we can tackle our artistic problems. :)
Hi there! If you have discord, send me your discord name here or through message and I will add you to the nascent server. :)

margiebeard

I'm very interested in this idea, because I'm always unsatisfied with my art but have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I can draw things that look like what they're meant to, but the actual art isn't nice to look at, you know? I'm definitely not creative, too. My furaffinity is here and deviantart is here.

PaxTerra

I'm very interested in this idea, because I'm always unsatisfied with my art but have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I can draw things that look like what they're meant to, but the actual art isn't nice to look at, you know? I'm definitely not creative, too. My furaffinity is here and deviantart is here.
Looking at your DA and FA, I would definitely not say that you aren't creative. I see a lot of creativity in your gallery. :D But if you want, I can add you to our discord server and we can see if we can help you get where you want to be.

GentleButter

Digital Artist
Screenshot (479).png

all this and more educational content available on our discord server, aimed at improving our art, haha