• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for people who want to take their art to the next level

GentleButter

Digital Artist
We are currently a small group of dedicated individuals helping each others improve our art! We share tips and give constructive criticism for everyone involved while at the same time having tons of fun! If you are interested in joining our discord server, send me your discord name and I will add you! :D
heheh also sometimes we share cursed art that should never be seen by mortal eyes

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
heheh also sometimes we share cursed art that should never be seen by mortal eyes
Howdy! I commented on here before, but didn't get around to making a Discord account until recently. Show me the cursed art! ....And I'll contribute cursed doodles as well.

ExtinguishedHope#4790

PaxTerra

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that our 20-people strong Discord art support server is still open for members! We share art tips, tutorials and encouragement so we can advance our art to the next level in our art journeys as well as just hanging out. So if you are interested, drop your Discord name here and I be sure to add you. :D <3

Kerosinner

Hi there! Are you interested in 3d art? I`m looking for ways to improve in this direction and maybe can help someone with it.

moutymoo

Hi there! Are you interested in 3d art? I`m looking for ways to improve in this direction and maybe can help someone with it.
We can give anatomy tips and art tips in general, there are a few of us that know some 3D stuff so we might be able to do smth ;)

PaxTerra

I studied 3D Art for several years and even have a degree in in. But I gave that up and moved back to 2D, but I'm sure I and some others will be able to help you regardless. :D Send me your discord name and I add you!

T

TemetNosce88

Bumping because this is one of the best and most helpful groups of artists I've ever come across.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Damn, I wish I was this motivated to draw. But eh, the problem is in me mostly and I still can't fix it. And not only drawing, but that's a different topic.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Don't be too hard on yourself. <3 Take care of yourself first. :)
Last time I tried drawing was months ago. Drawing on paper is like the most frustrating thing for me to do.
Maybe it's never too late, but I really prefer to learn drawing earlier, while I'm free all of the time.