• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for people who want to take their art to the next level

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
It's never too late to learn how to draw. :D
I knew you'd say that, that's pretty common for me to hear. And I mean, it is true.
The issue is, I do the same literally every single day, that is just sitting on PC and most of the time doing nothing much.
I don't even play games most of the time, unlike before.
I wish to learn drawing and animating in 2D as well as modelling and animating in 3D.
And yes I sure do know it'll take hella long for me to learn these stuff. Depends on how much time I will be spending for these.
Oh, and of course I'll start with 2D stuff first, or 3D, I do not know yet.
I imagine too much that I want to show people what I imagine. Showing my imagination through drawings, animations.

Basically, I have potential that I can't realize. That's mostly the problem with me.

Last edited:

PaxTerra

Still on the fence about joining Art Gainz? We are still open for new members! While we are primarily a furry art group, everyone is welcomed to join us! We help each others with tips, tutorials, references and constructive criticism! So if you want to be part of a community that help each others reach our artistic peaks, send me a message with your discord link and I add you! <3