• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) Looking for Pokesona design

Geowlett

I recently made a design that I'm not 100% happy with.
1615881818275.png

I want her to stay as a shiny zigzagoon but I would like her to have an outfit and accessories as well. I also want her to have actual paw hands vs just paws. I would also like her to have a more unique design.

For the outfit I want something spunky. I love this skirt here and would like some platform boots and maybe a crop top? I would prefer to keep a spiked collar as the neck accessory and maybe some spiked wristbands as well.

Budget is $75 USD or less. I want a full ref sheet including a clothed, unclothed, and at least one expression. Willing to pay extra for nsfw version. Can provide proof of age upon request.

Payment will be through paypal after a sketch has been agreed upon.

Please post prices and examples

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Oooh, punkish outfits are one of my favourites! A Zigzagoon is such a good choice for a punk character :D
I could do this for the $75 flatcolour (assuming a full ref means front and back view, plus clothed + unclothed and an expression). I can do a SFW and NSFW version for this price ^^

Feel free to check out my FA page here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/rufusistruebeauty/

I've attached some examples for you to check out~
(Plus a NSFW example if you'd like to take a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40362288/)

Attachments

• Darby Reference.jpg
    Darby Reference.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Joseph Ref.jpg
    Joseph Ref.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Fang Ref.jpg
    Fang Ref.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 5

Van the cheesen one

What is this? What is that??

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view and $17 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Origamii

I do references for 35 USD a piece.
The horse ref is my basic version which would be 25 USD.
They would look like the ones below.
Message me on here if interested.

Attachments

• 20210308_214036.jpg
    20210308_214036.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image0-19.png
    image0-19.png
    616.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210131_142246.jpg
    20210131_142246.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 5

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! I specialize in character creation and ref sheets and have worked plenty of times on Pokèsonas. As a plus, I love punk clothing design <3
My base price for ref sheets is 50$. They're SFW, digitally flatcoloured, and they include up to three fullbody views (generally front/side/back), up to five headshots for expressions or closeups for bodyparts/accessories, a chibi front/back view for markings and a colour palette. Each extra full view added is 10$, each extra closeup/headshot added is 5$.
Here you can find many examples of my completed ref sheet commissions (I also have plenty of anthro Pokèmon character examples in there): https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/valycenegative
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM, FA note at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .

BadKittyBits

BadKitty
Hey! i love doing pokemon design, and can do both feral and anthro! i usually work with NSFW or pinups, but i do have some experience doing outfit design

i don't have set prices yet, but i am willing to work within your budget, and my turn around is usually 1 week. <3 good luck finding the right artist, and i hope to see you around more!

Attachments

• 18996605_j6FciNngOjtQWEa.png
    18996605_j6FciNngOjtQWEa.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
  • censorxxxx.png
    censorxxxx.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 5
  • pandora2b.png
    pandora2b.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pikamewsolo.png
    pikamewsolo.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
  • comm2.png
    comm2.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 2

Cultro

angsty uwu
Hey, not sure If you already found someone but Im definitly interested!
Actually my Deluxe Refsheet Package for 70$ includes all you want (1x Fullbody, 1 x Back-View or Other-Side-View, 1x additional Outfit or Chibi, 1 Headshot, 2 Close-Ups of Choice, Color Palette) owo We also could change the Close-Ups into a second Headshot so you would have 2 Expressions c:
You can check my FA or Pricelist for a o lot of exampels or take a look at these exampels here:

(Older one)

PS: Oh and I also have some experience with designing chars, in case you want to pep up your chars design without changing too much I could drop some ideas owo

beachfuzz

Hey i love pokemon and character design! I would love to help you out with your character ref. Here is a link to my commission pricing and gallery. There would be a bit of an upcharge for redesigning your character, but I'm sure we can work something reasonable out! Feel free to get in touch!