• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Looking for Possible Art for Kira (OC)

Kazonking

Hello everyone, I'm looking for possible art for one of my OCs named Kira. If you want to know more, Kira is 19 year old anthro cat fox hybrid that enjoys listening to music, gaming, participating in eating contests, hanging out with friends, and much more. She knows when to be serious but she tries to enjoy life and be the best she can be with anything she sets her mind to.

For art, it could be in any style that you want, I just want to expand not only her concept art but use it to inspire stories that would involve her. I do ask if you do want to do any art for her, please sign your name on it. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 1543008829.kazonking_myscreencapture2.jpg
    1543008829.kazonking_myscreencapture2.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 26

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
That lass really likes green doesn't she.. green walls, floor, vase, bed, she's green. Have you checked she isn't secretly that Swedish girl who's name I've just forgotten..xd

But in all seriousness is gud OC

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

Kazonking

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."
First want to say thanks for posting this. However, for anyone curious enough the way I got the name Kira was from an old katana I had. Like the samurai I had a bond to the blade but it was destroyed because of mistrust of a friend. The green colour obsession was because I loved green fields and the innocence of Spring but wanted to take it to a quirk level with Kira. Again I don't want to sound any way and I know you might just be showing this because of following the post, but I just want to clear all of it up in case anyone was suspecting any form of plagiarism or anything.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
First want to say thanks for posting this. However, for anyone curious enough the way I got the name Kira was from an old katana I had. Like the samurai I had a bond to the blade but it was destroyed because of mistrust of a friend. The green colour obsession was because I loved green fields and the innocence of Spring but wanted to take it to a quirk level with Kira. Again I don't want to sound any way and I know you might just be showing this because of following the post, but I just want to clear all of it up in case anyone was suspecting any form of plagiarism or anything.
I know no plagarism lol, you just triggered my Jojo alarm