• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for possible art trades.

dangerouslygooey

❤️Just a bunny who's tired❤️
image.jpeg
This is just a sort of sketch I made for this. I'm looking for some people to art trade. Mostly looking for vore content but if I like your style enough I might just do a cute couple thing. Must be willing to draw a m/f couple. I'm just really looking for art of me and my sweetheart. :) this image is me but I can send a link of his.
I'm willing to draw sfw/nsfw , feel free to look through my gallery.
Fair trades only (Ex: sketch = sketch , full image=full image.
1:Filled
2:
3:

Last edited:

Dreamweaver

I'd be happy to colour for you too if you want. I am looking for cute couple pieces myself as a surprise for my mate when he gets back from camp :)

Dreamweaver

He would usually be in a plain t-shirt (or a video game shirt) and jeans... I would either be in the shown outfit, or a t-shirt and jeans/shorts...

Do you want just him or him and you?

Attachments

• IMG_20160714_213409.jpg
    IMG_20160714_213409.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20160517_142449.jpg
    IMG_20160517_142449.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 63

dangerouslygooey

Id like us both please :). He's the pewter wolf with light blue eyes. Lately I've been drawing him with a light blonde bit of hair. You can draw us (blankly) " nude" like the ref I posted for me or in sweaters :)

dangerouslygooey

He would usually be in a plain t-shirt (or a video game shirt) and jeans... I would either be in the shown outfit, or a t-shirt and jeans/shorts...

Do you want just him or him and you?
Also super cute characters. (Btw I replied but I forgot to hit reply )

Dreamweaver

Sounds good! I am a little slow so it will probably be tonight or tomorrow before mine is complete, I hope that's ok!

dangerouslygooey

Sounds good! I am a little slow so it will probably be tonight or tomorrow before mine is complete, I hope that's ok!
Totally fine. I'd say we could both take a couple days if you like. If I get busy I'll show you my progress and let you know why it's going slower.

xofrats

The cat said what?

dangerouslygooey

Dreamweaver

just starting to sketch, and realized I am not sure what you mean by the blond bit of hair, do you have a pic of him with it ?

dangerouslygooey

just starting to sketch, and realized I am not sure what you mean by the blond bit of hair, do you have a pic of him with it ?
Very cropped but that would be his color if not more silver and his blonde hair. Though it doesn't cover his eye from front view

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 73

Dreamweaver

I have 2 different roughed sketches, thought I would let you choose :)
One is super chibi, and the other just cutesy... If you don't like either I will try a vore one if you want :)

Attachments

• gooey trade 1.jpg
    gooey trade 1.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 62
  • gooey trade 2.jpg
    gooey trade 2.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 72

dangerouslygooey

I have 2 different roughed sketches, thought I would let you choose :)
One is super chibi, and the other just cutesy... If you don't like either I will try a vore one if you want :)
Hmmm the both are pretty cute, I like how the chibi one is posed :).
Here's my sketch, I'll color tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 75

Dreamweaver

OMG That is super cute! I am done my errands for the day, if you like the chibi best I will line that one and start colouring tonight probably (I am done my errands for the day so now i get to draw and I have your piece and a couple of my own i am working on ^w^

dangerouslygooey

OMG That is super cute! I am done my errands for the day, if you like the chibi best I will line that one and start colouring tonight probably (I am done my errands for the day so now i get to draw and I have your piece and a couple of my own i am working one ^w^
Thanks!