• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for "realistic" arts! Possible project?

Kinare

RAWR
This is a SFW commission.

You'll be drawing a black panther base with some edgyness and a few features from other big cats, like tiger stripes. She's not just black, I actually put some thought and love into her, so hopefully you find her fun to draw. Also, while she is a "she", she doesn't have any typical female features like breasts or being skinny, she's androgynous in appearance.

I have a few good visual references that I got from other artists and a written description ready for you.

Price range: Up to $100 for a fullbody, maaaaybe slightly over depending on stuff and things. No background preferred because it means moar money (unless you come up with a really cool idea I just have to have). I can pay via PayPal.

Let me know prices in USD please.

Style I'm looking for: As realistic as I can get. No cutesy, feminine, cartoony, or bright "happy" styles.

I greatly prefer digital art, but may accept traditional if it's very clean and could pass as digital.

'Project', you say? If you're willing to work with me along the way with WIPs, there's a couple things I'd like to try out with both poses and details of the 'sona, but would want to be able to approve such experiments as you go since this is going to be a pretty expensive purchase for me and I'd hate to have it turn out badly.

Contact: You can message me here on FA or post in this thread. I have Discord as well if you'd like - PM me for that info.

Thanks for reading, have a good day! :3

Last edited:

Kinare

RAWR
Alright, well, I already got a PM from a great artist I have to have, so lul. Feel free to post or contact me anyways, I'm probably looking again in the future and could consider you for then. :3

ShortConcepts

Hi there, my friend. I read that you found an artist! That's wonderful! If you are looking for something in the future I'd love to help you out!

I've done realistic felines before and would be happy to tackle something for you. I offer a few things, including some realistic portraits and also illustrations!

My realistic portraits start at $100, and illustrations start at $120.

Here are some examples and please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions for me.

1522971568.shortconcepts_04052018_tiger_sm.png

1523820296.shortconcepts_04152018_snowleopanaire_sm.png

1531791651.shortconcepts_07142018_tshirtdragon-gardenmonarch-sm.png

1554059828.shortconcepts_20190328_valerieluce-illustration-sm.png

M.Rockatansky

polarwiesel
Hey there!
Since you already found someone and I'm currently more or less full anyways this might just be a good opportunity to drop my contact details for later c:

I also do realistic style artworks and I'd definitely be interested in future projects if you like my style. My strength would be full illustrations, so especially for some bigger artworks I'd be more than happy to work for you.

I'll just leave you my thread with more info and references :3
Leisten_01.jpg

forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Digital illustrations - high quality [ SFW & NSFW ]

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

GROZENTAL

Shine!
Gday! Glad to hear you found an artist, but I'd like to try my luck too

NNgxx6hnyqo.jpg

Considering your description of what you're looking for, it might fit what my easy and detailed paintings are like. I am not a hard realistic artist, I add some cartoonish flavour to my artwork (although not deliberately, and, if needed so, I would go full realism), but I would still like to think I'm fit for this job :rolleyes:

~~~~~~Detailed painting examples:

Gm0GT9OZps4.jpg

YE9iL67JTk8.jpg

L1CqCluwXyM.jpg

paostdco5ZE.jpg

EmClQ4iZhOA.jpg

~~~~~~Easy (simple) painting examples:

nP3yF3HJFFY.jpg

3E5HVwlCbpM.jpg

i00fxK1GWpo.jpg

Ul91qemZua0.jpg

I'm late for the party, but why not ;)