• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Ref Sheet and Full Digi Suit

LoxleyTheFoxley

Not a moose. But also maybe a moose.
So, I've got this new character... but I only have one piece of art (gotta start somewhere)...

www.furaffinity.net: Loxley by LoxleyTheFoxley

I'm looking for a front / back / side ref sheet, and potentially some other art (silly stuff, badges, etc.), because you can never have too much. Since I only have the one look, I'm open to artistic license... if you want to improve Loxley's design, I'm all for it!

I'm also looking for a maker for a full digitigrade suit, once I have a reference that I'm satisfied with.

Budget-wise, I'd like to keep the suit in the $2000 range, but I'm open to going higher if the end design necessitates it.

I don't have any specific deadline, but I wouldn't mind knowing your general turnaround time, just to give me an idea (these things do take a while after all).

If you have any questions for me, ask away! (Note: it may be a minute before I respond... because I'm pretty much always at work...) I'm looking forward to seeing what's out here :)

Spacefur4

I'll draw the ref for you for 80 if the colors are flat and 130 if you want detailed shadowing! :D
Here are some examples (upper ones are newer):

Slightly nsfw anthros: www.furaffinity.net: Furries by Spacefur4

Last edited: