• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

looking for reference sheet (minotaur+elf+ dwarf)

theunscforces

I am looking for a basic reference sheet for three of my characters from a story of mine. One being a female half-elf rogue, another a female dwarven ranger, and the last one being a bullman (minotaur)

My budget is 25$ for each one.
It would be in flat colors.

Text description (from a book)
One front view, +detail shot of back of hair. (Minotaur detail shot being a side view of head for the horns)

If I can get a back view with that budget great but not needed.

Messaging me is not needed, just leave a response here with some samples of your art and prices if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Redliger

Digital Artist
Hello! I read your post and I'm interested in working on your request. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

1410756780.redliger_commission_pricing_2.png

Here are a few examples of my work.

1470248617.redliger_our_world_.png
1462301184.redliger_darkabyss01_commission_request_4.png
1462297894.redliger_sheppy87_s_commission.png

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
My FA Page

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'd be able to draw a simple ref with front/back and detail shot for that budget, and I'd love to work on all three of your characters; I've done bovines and humanoids before (some examples: www.furaffinity.net: Sinti Foundation (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Couple O' Moo's! (Commission) by valery91thunder ).
The refs will be SFW and flatcoloured, like this: www.furaffinity.net: Nemin Reloaded (Commission) by valery91thunder No background included, but I can add the text.
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either note me on FA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg