• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Role Play partners (NSFW or KINKY) !!!(CLOSED FOREVER)!!!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
You read this entire rp post? Congrats!! Here's your prize!!! -boops you-

Oh meowies-!

*boops back*

It seems you're an above average roleplayer, if not the greatest. Other than that I haven't been RPing for years until most recently... I'm interested.
As long as you won't mind, I got my universe that contains SF and magic fantasy with humanoids and furries as each of the sides. I'm a huge fan of these and is still researching to improve. All the details include vehicles, tools, how magics work, the environment of the planet, the diplomacy, chronicles, etc.

The only worries might be that our major kinks doesn't really match. I'm cool and always open but I can't assure the perfection from me of those that are out of my range of profession.

So I have Telegram and Discord, would you mind? :3

Anon_the_human

DEAD ACCOUNT
Oh meowies-!

*boops back*

It seems you're an above average roleplayer, if not the greatest. Other than that I haven't been RPing for years until most recently... I'm interested.
As long as you won't mind, I got my universe that contains SF and magic fantasy with humanoids and furries as each of the sides. I'm a huge fan of these and is still researching to improve. All the details include vehicles, tools, how magics work, the environment of the planet, the diplomacy, chronicles, etc.

The only worries might be that our major kinks doesn't really match. I'm cool and always open but I can't assure the perfection from me of those that are out of my range of profession.

So I have Telegram and Discord, would you mind? :3
I don't mind both, but if you do wish to add me,

Discord: Anon_The_Human#6889

Telegram: @Misty_Wolf