• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Role Play partners (NSFW or KINKY)

Anon_the_human

Ya know, I feel like I should stop trying. :)
Bump

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

Bump

Anon_the_human

-one long bump later-

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Wow, I'm not sure what to commend you for, all the bumps, or the amount of people you've accepted! Anyways, I'm interested in this, and I'd like to do it here, considering that this is the only place I use. Also, you don't mind literate role-players do you? I have about four years experience to offer, and I'll adjust the style according to my partner.

Anon_the_human

Wow, I'm not sure what to commend you for, all the bumps, or the amount of people you've accepted! Anyways, I'm interested in this, and I'd like to do it here, considering that this is the only place I use. Also, you don't mind literate role-players do you? I have about four years experience to offer, and I'll adjust the style according to my partner.
I like detailed and literate rpers as I have about 5 years, plus if you wanna PM me. Go ahead! I don't bite!

C4theSlime

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Hey, I'm interested, are you still looking? If you are, add me on discord: C4theSlime#9434

Anon_the_human

Bumping

Anon_the_human

Bump

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

<a shimmering hole appears in the air, and as it parts, the head of a black cat peeks out>
Do you do non-discord chats, like on these forums by any chance? Always willing to chat and play with new friends in any setting...<he pulls his head back and before the rift reseals itself, you hear the sounds of music and laughter from within>

Anon_the_human

<a shimmering hole appears in the air, and as it parts, the head of a black cat peeks out> Do you do non-discord chats, like on these forums by any chance? Always willing to chat and play with new friends in any setting...<he pulls his head back and before the rift reseals itself, you hear the sounds of music and laughter from within>
Of course! I'm open to both! However, I prefer PMs here, but forums work as well~

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Of course! I'm open to both! However, I prefer PMs here, but forums work as well~

<laugh> Oh I meant PM when I said "forums"...I was referring to the platform/website, as opposed to discord or others. I'll send you a PM later on and we can discuss details for the chaos. <grin>

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-one eternity of bumping later-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-one long bump later-