• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Role Play partners (NSFW or KINKY)

Anon_the_human

Ya know, I feel like I should stop trying. :)
-christmas themed bump-

Jwolfan

, I am looking for Role Play partners, I like to do fantasy, sci-fi, even made up ones. I even like doing 'fandom' and other types of role plays. I am an avid role player, I also like to discuss the Role play on Discord or Telegram, just PM me here! I even have a form: docs.google.com: Rp form!

What I love: Furries (canines, kitties, anything!), scalies (lizards, geckos, dragons, anyone from a video game), Avians, everything except goo.

What I expect: descriptiveness, **I am 3-7 sentences**, I will have typos and that is okay!!! I need grammar and spelling to be on cue, not perfect, but on cue, (it's okay if you miss spell a couple, but please do not miss spell words every time please.) I expect 50/50 for us, we give and get what we want. I give descriptiveness, I expect it back.

Do I care how you rp?: No, I do not care if you use Me:, -, or * ***please just try to be descriptive. 3+ LINES!!!! ONLY***

I am a kinky person, do have an F-list for all my characters. I will give it to you upon requesting or if you want to see my kinks. I usually use: watersports, feet, musk, sweat, and smoking as my main fetishes for rp.

I usually play a human, but I can play as any character you want, I do male and female characters for those that like a straight rp.

Have an exotic furry? Let me check them out!

I am a very friendly person to chat or rp with, I do not bite, I also like to have some fun: like being a smartass at times in OOC, making jokes, making references, and even.

Wait...

You read this entire rp post? Congrats!! Here's your prize!!! -boops you-
I'm down, I might fall short of the 3 line requirement at times but I do my best.

Anon_the_human

I'm down, I might fall short of the 3 line requirement at times but I do my best.
I just ask you try your hardest and not give me *moans this* *this* cause for me, 1-2 words only isn't something I work with.

Anon_the_human

Al
Yea, I try to say what I do and add some emotional or some extraneous detail ect. But yes I'm down
Alrighty, wold you like to do it here, Discord, or Telegram?

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

Anon_the_human

Anon_the_human

I see, you dont like the fetishes? I can always adjust.
Uh, no. I meant your roleplays, that I am not sure of them yet...

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-one giant bump later-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-one entierly long bump later-

Anon_the_human

-bump-

Anon_the_human

-bumping bump-

Anon_the_human