• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

VolatusArts

Disaster [Volatus Arts]
EDIT: Been a bit, I've kind of forgot about my forum account. My Discord tag changed to #8680 , and my mental health was behind, so I did kind of go ghost on a few people. Apologies. But hopefully, I'll make some new friendos >>

It's not required that your character be male, gay or that you rp nsfw.

I just severely miss rp, and I have not rped my cute little male in forever with a dominant boyfriend or at all, so I miss it. It would be amazing to have that again, but it's not *required*!!

Otherwise, I caution I'm somewhat semi-lit. I do like romance, but it will not be the main focus, as I like drama, action and whatnot involved. I am NOT afraid of my character getting hurt. Honestly? I put my character in so much danger, the poor baby. I always tell people to let me know what they're comfortable with me doing to their characters.

I like to think I make rp interesting, but I could be annoying, take your pick LOL.

Doesn't really bother me either way. I just hope like many others, we can have a fun time rping.

We definitely can keep it SFW, even skip over the scenes or not even rp them. Doesn't matter. <3

I apologize if it takes me a bit to reply back to you on this thread, I have to finish a few art pieces then we can rp all day!

Last edited:
E

edgelorddino

yoo, id be interested to give things a go if your down. ive got a few characters that could make things interesting, if you wanna see if we can get things going :0

you got discord? i can send you a friend rq there and we can talk more there if you’d like.