• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for rp partners for 1x1

Hello! I'm new to roleplay, but I'm excited to try it.

What I'm looking for:
  • Semi-literate I think? You don't have to write a novel, but there should be something for me to react to. Except if we're just doing some casual rp, but I'm not very familiar with that.
  • Proper spelling and grammar. English isn't my first language so writing properly makes it easier for me to read and answer to.
  • You should be able to follow a plot and add to it
  • Ask about kink stuff. There's some okay with and I can give you a list if you pm me.
  • Preferably someone over 18 so I don't feel weird about chatting with you (I'm 23).
I love most genres, but my absolute favorite is sci-fi with fantasy as second. On the other hand slice of life isn't really my thing unless you put action or mystery in there too.
We could come up with a plot together or generate one from random site and build around that. I haven't really plotted before with others so bear with me.
I would prefer roleplaying here or on discord.

If it sounds like you fit at least some of these things be sure to ping me! I'm excited to roleplay with you!!

Last edited: