• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for RP partners for discord. (18+ NSFW)

MediaWolf

Hello there, I am The Media Wolf. I'm an active role-player who enjoys creating worlds and stories. I'm looking for people to join me in these worlds. I like to mix adventure, action and romance along with the other good bits together in original RPs. I primarily like fantasy and sci-fi settings. I have a collection of fantasy worlds set in pseudo medieval eras and a couple modern fantasy worlds. As for sci-fi that's one big world with several different plants, races and so on. If you're interested in discussing things further you can find me on Discord or PM me here.

Little update:
If you're unsure about rping with me, you can ask me questions In DMs before joining me on Discord. I want to be sure you can enjoy the rps before we commit to them. So feel free to ask questions.

Another little update:
I tend to avoid including known IPs within my rps. So I won't include references/ characters and places from films, TV series, books. After all they wouldn't be compatible with my worlds. I also don't like doing fandom based Rps. Although similar things may exist after all there are 'light sabers' and 'power armour' across known sci-fi worlds.

Last edited:

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Hello, I'd be interested in sci-fi RP ;) you can send me your discord tag in PMs ;)

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
I have a couple characters that can fit into fantasy/sci fi! I just don't write sexual NSFW (i don't care if who i am writing with does). Other dark topics (gore, bodily harm, and the like) I like to do!

MediaWolf

Of course, do you need my Discord? I'll send it via PM on here, or do you want use the forum PMs?

Last edited: