• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for RP partners

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
I haven't roleplayed in a very long time and I'd like to start again.
I don't have any specific ideas, but feel free to suggest some!
I have many characters and different settings. So, if you are looking for a specific character type, or a particular setting for the roleplay, just ask me.
I can use Discord, Notes (DeviantArt or FurAffinity) and Second Life. I do not have Skype!
One on one and group roleplays are both fine. I am also looking for groups.

DISCORD USERNAME: Inkblooded#4490
Anyone can add me! You don't need to ask first. Just send a request and say hi :>

Some rules/requirements:

• Must be okay with fantasy/original species - most of my characters are, and I don't have many that are real animals.
  • I'm not comfortable with "extreme" fetishes.
  • You don't have to be an expert at RPing but I need something to work from, so please no one-sentence replies.
  • I strongly prefer third person perspective (ex: "(Character name) walks up to you and offers their hand" instead of "I walk up to you and offer my hand")
  • I am willing to do roleplay with NSFW/mature/suggestive themes. However I will only do this kind of roleplay if you are over 18. Even if the NSFW content is not explicitly sexual.

Please reply or PM if you want to discuss or have questions o v o

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Must be okay with fantasy/original species - most of my characters are, and I don't have many that are real animals.
I'm ok with mostly everything in general, so long as it has nothing to do with alien parasites or ghostly possession...

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

That's oddly specific. I feel like there's a story behind that reason...
Because horror games/movies really creep me out, that's why... whenever I see someone being infested with parasites or possessed by ghosts, to the point they can't be saved anymore, I somehow just automatically put myself in the perspective of their family members, and from there on, my emotions just go outta control.
Cyborgs can be alright, as long as they still, you know, keep their humanity and subconscious.
Over-all, I'm just really weak-minded and I don't wanna put myself through anything like what I just mentioned...

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
I could definitely fill those roles. Plus fantasy RPs are my favorite! I'm definitely interested.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Because horror games/movies really creep me out, that's why... whenever I see someone being infested with parasites or possessed by ghosts, to the point they can't be saved anymore, I somehow just automatically put myself in the perspective of their family members, and from there on, my emotions just go outta control.
Cyborgs can be alright, as long as they still, you know, keep their humanity and subconscious.
Over-all, I'm just really weak-minded and I don't wanna put myself through anything like what I just mentioned...

Oh ok, that makes sense. For some reason I assumed someone tried to convince you into a parasite RP or something... that kind of thing does happen.

Which ones are modern and which ones are supernatural?

Also, is everyone an anthro in both your modern times and supernatural setting?

What's so supernatural about your supernatural ones?

Well it would take a long time to go through them all... haha. If you're looking for anything specific I could try to find someone who fits.
And yeah - the vast majority of my characters are anthros, or resemble them. I have maybe a handful of non-anthro animals/"ferals" and a couple of humanoids.

And supernatural stuff, I have a few vampire characters, demon characters, that kind of thing.

I could definitely fill those roles. Plus fantasy RPs are my favorite! I'm definitely interested.

Okay, what platform(s) do you have? Your signature implies Discord :>

ColdSoul

Hi Don't know if you still looking

But I HAVE RECENTLY got into roleplay (I'm over 18). Just looking to get to know it a little better and work with more mature themes. Though I only have one character, a female called Phoenix, she is a borzoi furry. I am on Discord now too wooo!! :) No worries if you are not interested, just thought I GIVE THIS A GO :)
1494374885.coldsoul_phoenix_chilled.jpg

Don the Wolf

I'm a gay black wolf looking for RP partners, preferably male and gay as well.

I'm kinda decent to doing RP stories, something that lasts a while and probably becomes a good friendship too.

A dragon partner would be nice but im open to anything.

I have kik, twitter and telegram and I have two characters: a wolf and a husky but both need refs.

Must be 18 or older.