• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Looking for sfw/nsfw anthro/humanoid exchange

Hello there!

I'd like to make an art trade with an artist of roughly the same level as my own. I can do pretty much anything, both sfw and nsfw, though from my side would be asking for a sfw image of a couple of wolves of simple design, but I'll be peculiar about their facial features.

I am mostly interested in doing a flat-coloured image like this (sorry, I got no flat-coloured anthros), though can be convinced to go into render with full background, though it'll take much longer.
1606286929289.png

I am very flexible in regards to what I draw, though might have some issues with complex machinery.

Would love to do something or someone unusual, with specified interesting facial structure, or weird perspective.

My non-grata fetishes for nsfw revolve only around scat (for the lack of experience) and anything to do with little children/cubs (on principle).

Would be open for two slots at a time c:

Sthenogorgon

yo, I'd be interested. New to the fandom and haven't even solidified my own sona yet(would obviously figure it if I'd request it for the trade).

you can see some of my work at my instagram acc.