• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for SFW RP Partners

Atelier

Nothing really serious, I just wanna run some character development and interactions with some folks to keep myself from getting stale. I'd prefer people with some experience as I prefer to RP with a more formal style, but honestly I could care less; I'm not fucking Hemingway.

Hit me up with a writing sample and your OC's info if you're interested on Telegram at: @BigBossDidNothingWrong

KimButt

Nothing really serious, I just wanna run some character development and interactions with some folks to keep myself from getting stale. I'd prefer people with some experience as I prefer to RP with a more formal style, but honestly I could care less; I'm not fucking Hemingway.

Hit me up with a writing sample and your OC's info if you're interested on Telegram at: @BigBossDidNothingWrong
Ah! I'd love to! What genres you like?

KimButt

Realistic fiction, science-fiction, and fantasy! Honestly it's been a hot minute since I roleplayed the last two, but I would love to exercise those muscles some more!

I do fantasy, adventure, humor, and misc crap. I'm a free for all

Oh.... I just realized I don't have a telegram :(, would you mind if we did it here?

Atelier

Heyyy, that's fine. I'm not totally sure where to go at it here, but you can shoot me a PM and we can figure out those logistics.