• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for some feedback on a new album

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Hey, I know the music forums are dead and all, but I thought I might as well post this here anyway.

I just finished up an album called Recursion, which is a (loose) concept album with EDM, IDM, jazz, classical, ambient and post rock influences.
I'm not happy with the finished product, but regardless, I'd like to share it with you guys. Most importantly, I would love feedback about what you like, what you hate, and anything else that comes to mind.
There's a ton of stuff that I know to improve on, but so much more that I'm probably blind to; hence why feedback from others is important.

The album is here

Thanks for stopping by!

FoxTrotz

Pretty cool album!
Sounds really good. ^^
Sounds better then the stuff I make! lol
Great job though. What software do you use?
I'm an Ableton Live user.
I try making EDM mostly.
At the moment, mostly just basic dance and deep house tracks. :3

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Pretty cool album!
Sounds really good. ^^
Sounds better then the stuff I make! lol
Great job though. What software do you use?
I'm an Ableton Live user.
I try making EDM mostly.
At the moment, mostly just basic dance and deep house tracks. :3

Thanks for listening! I use FL studio (thus playing into the stereotype of young, mediocre 'producers')

Dude. DUDE!!! Where the hell have you been?
Schoolwork is time consuming! Plus, I've had a general lack of interest in the forums lately... It comes and goes.

Where the hell have I been??
That I'd like to know!

You trippy wolf
alter the instruments more and add more space-alike (or any you like) pad sounds, and damn, it's gonna be gorgeous
still it IS quite gorgeous already) And psychedelic as hell. I stared at the ceiling the whole time and saw strange stuff. 9,999(9)/10!