• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for some impossible help.

Osk

Recently, I was trying to read a story that online about the Steel Dragon over on 'http://pws.prserv.net/hasai/', (http://i.imgur.com/7QoFjZy.jpg is how the site used to look.) but yesterday the site went down and now I am at a loss.

Hasai's stories have been a huge inspiration for me and my writing for the past eight or so years. I constantly re-read them if I need to rid my writers block or if I am depressed. It never failed at picking me back up or kicking my writers block in the butt. It honestly feels as if I have lost a dear friend. Yeah, I cared about the story that much. lol

So my question is this, does anyone have a back up or know a mirror? Chances of this are so insanely low, but I am trying anything. The only reason I was able to get a screen shot of the page itself was because it was still cached in my browser. And no, the parts weren't cached along with the home page. I have tried the listed email address, but I haven't received a response from him since mid 2004-5. (Not sure if It was before part 9 came out, or after.) I sent him an email, but it seems rather unlikely that I will get a response.

I like to write daily and now I am about four written pages behind because this has left me in a funk.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

Osk

Well, after some sever searching, I was able to find part nine cached in Firefox and was able to print it out. All 82 pages, double sided printing! haha
Thank you to those that looked but I feel like this will be best I will be able to get. : /

Last edited:

Osk

Praise the ancestors! His site is back up! If you ever need a great read, this will keep you going.

Feyleaf

Still Sleepy
Awwwwww, you should email him He will be happy to know how much he has inspired you and how much you appreciate his writing. :)