• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for some long term roleplays over Discord

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I think I'll update my roleplay requests~.

So I'm looking for some plot heavy rps on discord! My rps have been a little slow, lately, but I'm down to take on another. I'm currently interested in:
  • 'Uncommon' species of furs and unlikely pairings
  • Perhaps some sci-fi plots
  • (Interesting) slice-of-life rps: park rangers, fire fighters, dumpster drivers, lol-
  • Darker plots, drama, and intrigue (we'd have to discuss the details)

So some rules:
  1. I don't roleplay my sona. Self inserts actually make me a little uncomfortable as I like to focus on the story. If you rp your sona, thats fine- just there is a difference between roleplay and admin interactions.
  2. In the same vein: I only roleplay in 3rd person.
  3. I only do paragraph rp. A paragraph is at least 3 sentences. I just find that when people give me a lot of one lines frequently, the story usually dies. Roleplay is a two person effort!
  4. No godmoding. Don't roleplay my character. You have free reign over the setting they are in, however. Keep it interesting.
  5. I only play with 21+. I do NSFW, but I'm particular. All rules above apply as well, but there are some topics I don't roleplay. Ask me for my f-list-

Once you read this, and if you're interested, you can message me for my discord. c:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
=u=//
Bump~.
A lot of my partners are taking breaks due to everythig thats going on. RP is supposed to be fun, and I frequently take sabbaticals to get my life together.

But now I want to write again~~.