• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking For Someone to Do Some Pokemon on Human NSFW £100-200 Digital Art

AlicePetal

EDIT: I've picked an artist but feel free to still comment. So far I've loved every artists wrong who's commented and noted em all down for potential future commission. I'm always seeking for me in OC form to be in some saucy situations with Pokemon or furry stuff in general so till feel free to comment

So yeah as title says I'm looking for someone who can draw some Pokemon on Human NSFW. This will be female on male Pokemon

Willing to do multiple Pokemon (Two to be exact)

Has a history of doing commission or just posting NSFW art in general.

Is good with backgrounds

The prices listed are my minimum to maximum

Digital art only.

I will give 24 he's then pick the one I wish. Thank you to everyone in advance

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

I can draw in any style. Check my FA / Artstation.
Reachable via Instagram, email, FA, note. current turnaround time, 2wks~1m

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested

Here's my gallery:

Prices:

AlicePetal

Man, already in love with your art. I'll still give time for others just in case but question.

When you say +character 100% (2 max) does that mean 2 extra characters max? Or just two characters max?

Morrrissey

Man, already in love with your art. I'll still give time for others just in case but question.

When you say +character 100% (2 max) does that mean 2 extra characters max? Or just two characters max?
It's option for chibi art. For full art with normal proportions (not chibi) it's +50% for extra characters. And yes for chibi it's 2 characters max but for full art it's 3 character max

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I have come to offer my work, if you are interested in something or have an idea just Dm and we will see what to do; 3
IMG-20201117-WA0087.jpg
IMG-20201117-WA0010.jpg

AlicePetal

I can draw in any style. Check my FA / Artstation.
Reachable via Instagram, email, FA, note. current turnaround time, 2wks~1m
Hey there. Decided to pick somebody else for the commission but I'll definitely note you down for future commissions

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me on FA if you like what you see, I am looking forward to be working with you in the future. : )