• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for someone to draw a friend and I. [$50-$250]

Mahint

Hopefully he doesnt see this but I am looking to get a commision of a friend and I, I was thinking something dnd related since we both really enjoy it. My thought was like both of us at a table me saying roll initiative with him rolling a d20. Im not really sure when it comes to clothes but he plays a wizard in the game we have so I was thinking of him being in like a wizard robe and hat. I am the DM so im not really sure haha. I will have pictures for the reffs whenever the talks go further.

Peakek

hello! i'd be willing to draw your scenario! you can check out my carrd for commission info and note me on furaffinity so we can talk about this further!

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

pimpartist

hyaenida

that sound like a cool present for your friend :D I'd gladly work on that here's my commissions thread on the forum with examples of recent human and anthro sketches.
I have only listed sketches there, I assume your commission will be cleaner than that so rates would be higher, but I see it fitting in your budget no problem, I can name a price once we've discussed how exactly the picture is supposed to look and I can estimate how much time and effort it will take.

forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Art-RPG and Character Portraits (starting at 5$)

Olivitree

Local Bizartist
Hullo! I do a fair bit of D&D related stuff and have a few items that would fit into your budget,
Commission info: Olivitree's Commisions | Trello
Here's my price list Trello

But to give you a couple of examples and price examples, (excuse the hugeness, still working out a good way to re-size them)
Full illustrations at about £100 per character or flat colours at about £50 per character

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I'd love to work on your idea.
Considering your description, I can offer a digital illustration with detailed background for a total of 65$. Some examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Midnight Warrior (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Exploding Kittens (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Corner Table (Commission) by valery91thunder
More examples of completed commishes can be found on my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks. :)
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note. I can also be contacted on Telegram at Valyce Negative for a quicker feedback!

khroma

Hey there! I'm actually primarily a d&d artist, though I haven't posted all that stuff on FA.
Here are a few examples of my work:

Feel free to message me here if interested, @ khroma on FA, or @khrobot on twitter! You can also find more art examples in either place.