• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for someone to draw Julian

I'd like Julian drawn, there are no pictures of her and I'm strapped for cash!

So yes, draw Julian, you can draw her sitting, standing, just no naughty stuff please!

I'd preferred colored but if you can give me a sketch, line art, anything that would be awesome. And if you can only chock up line art, I'm cool with that! I can color it.

I will give you full credit and feature you on my page!

Here's the reference:
Name: Julian Blue
Species: Ragdoll Cat
Height: 5'2"
Description: Julian is a playful kitty and she's very soft, fluffy, and chubby. Her weight would probably be around 190 and she's got a breast size of 36DDD along with wide hips, which gives her an hourglass figure with a chubby tummy, but not like a "potbelly" figure as her waist dents a little. Some people have humorously described this as "Hourglass with a lot of time", and with her short figure that probably explains why.
Having a more rotund cat face, she has short hair with very long bangs in the front, and her hair is a wine colored dark purplish red. Her eyes are a piercing blue, like most ragdoll cats.
Her general body is a cream colored, with her markings on her face and chest and tail being a light brown. See pictures for reference.
When she is feeling vigilant, she'll don a surgeon's mask, fedora, red and cream vest, black tie, and a suit jacket over the vest along with black slacks. Her shoes are generally just a black variety of nice elevator shoes.
When she isn't anonymous, she won't wear the surgeon mask. See pictures for reference on the outfit.
She'll wear feminine clothing like a dress and a corset and a black blouse with a black denim jacket and a black skirt, sometimes fishnets or stockings. She has a hat in this outfit that is a black and pink "conductor" hat. See picture two in body and hair reference for this hat.

Pictures:
Suit Reference stated previously that the surgeon's mask can be omitted or not, she doesn't wear it all the time, also the hat is more like a fedora with a red band

Body and Hair Reference: Body ref one she is based off my real appearance!
Here's the pink and black hat of DOOM.

Markings and Species reference:
General: Species and markings ref
The marking on her tail makes a "heart" shape at her butt and the color goes down her tail, like so

Last edited:

pkingsora

The Negotiator
I wouldnt mind trying my hand at your char, though I only do chibis fer freebies and prefer people not to colour the linework(i like to colour my work) :/ though, you cool with that?

I wouldnt mind trying my hand at your char, though I only do chibis fer freebies and prefer people not to colour the linework(i like to colour my work) :/ though, you cool with that?
Seeing as Julian is 5'2" and really really chubby then she would be PERFECT for a chibi!

If you wanna color it go ahead and if you just do linework then I'm cool to respect your wishes not to color it! :3

pkingsora

The Negotiator
:3 awesome, fufufu I'll probably spam you tommorrow then

pkingsora

The Negotiator
Comeone Folks! this character needs some serious love!
allso...she didnt turn out chibi, but she came out pretty cool..needa work on drawing smaller cats (so used to drawing bigger cats)

julian.jpg

pkingsora

The Negotiator
:3 dunt mind at all, I am glad you like!