• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for someone to Rp with

Hatiblackwolf

Too depressed to talk. :(
Hey this is Hati here.
As the title suggests I am looking for someone to roleplay with. I am willing to roleplay with anyone and roleplay anything as long as they follow the rules:
-no sex
- no romance
My discord username is Hatiblackwolf#8809. Just simply say hi and we'll come up with a time to rp. The best times to catch me are 4-5 pm PST.
Thanks for reading.
Hati

S

Silent_Alpha

Hey this is Hati here.
As the title suggests I am looking for someone to roleplay with. I am willing to roleplay with anyone and roleplay anything as long as they follow the rules:
-no sex
- no romance
My discord username is Hatiblackwolf#8809. Just simply say hi and we'll come up with a time to rp. The best times to catch me are 4-5 pm PST.
Thanks for reading.
Hati

Hey hati I saw your post and I seem pretty interested in it. One thing though Id rather not do an rp on discord I perfer Pm. Let me know if you want to do it. Maybe we can figure something out.

Sokrio Nazuri

Midnight’s Advocate
Hey this is Hati here.
-no sex
- no romance
Thanks for reading.
Hati

I can do both pm and Discord rp - I don’t currently have a preference for either. :)