• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for someone who can do a diaper art commission

diaperedjosh

I'm new to FurAffinity and was wondering if anyone was doing diaper art commissions and could accept my commission idea. I was looking for a commission of a diapered Avatar Korra and Asami Sato from Legend of Korra. If you do commissions right now and are willing to do this, just let me know.

JerCorgi

I'm new to FurAffinity and was wondering if anyone was doing diaper art commissions and could accept my commission idea. I was looking for a commission of a diapered Avatar Korra and Asami Sato from Legend of Korra. If you do commissions right now and are willing to do this, just let me know.

Hi! I am very much willing to! Please message me if you'd like to purchase a commission from me it's only $10 you could tip if you think it's too low ^w^ I can draw humans well though I don't upload them on FA. I can do any style you want, I can copy the Avatar style exactly.
Here are some of my samples:

Human-ish headshot
1566900606.jercorgi_00.png

Full body sample
1566834487.jercorgi_commission_sushi_lay.png

A sample of me imitating some cartoon styles
1566577236.jercorgi_sticker_pack_1.png