• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for something.

Tyranny

Are there any tumblr users who know of any sergal ask blogs besides ask keis, already following, like a rain silves or any vilous related ones, a nevrean ask blog would be awesome, 'specially a dorothy one, or any other points of interest like sites. I know about the wiki and Trancy's site but are there any others?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Tyranny

Yes I did google ''ask a sergal'', not everything pops up what your looking for, I said I know of ask keis, and there are others I know of like soul adder, but what i'm looking for is something that is more true to Trancy's original works. Also I wasn't just talking about tumblr, I mean't I was also looking for other sites in general, you know, besides the wiki and Trancy's site.

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
Google "Ask the Sergal" -> Read -> ???? -> Profit.

I would send you a "Let me google that for you" but for some reason it isn't available.
So, stop complaining and search properly.

Tyranny

Okay, first of all, I'm not complaining. Second, I have googled that and I HAVE read the freaking results. Third, enough with the wise ass sarcastic comments, dreaming and mikhal, and don't give me that ''DEAL WITH IT, IT'S TEH INTERNETS'' crap. Fourth, do us all a favor and actually READ what I posted. Do you really think I would make a thread for this without first googling it? Now, is there anyone who wishes to try and be helpful. Simply typing in ''ask a sergal'' isn't the end all solution, for instance a clockwerk blog, which is gone now, was NOT called ''ask clockwerk'', it was ''soulless machinery''. What your looking for sometimes isn't so obvious.

Not sure if this would help but have you tried other search engines? Bing, Duckduckgo? There's a few others but I cant recall them at the moment. If I'm looking for something and i need it quick google is the last place I'd start.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Okay, first of all, I'm not complaining. Second, I have googled that and I HAVE read the freaking results. Third, enough with the wise ass sarcastic comments, dreaming and mikhal, and don't give me that ''DEAL WITH IT, IT'S TEH INTERNETS'' crap. Fourth, do us all a favor and actually READ what I posted. Do you really think I would make a thread for this without first googling it? Now, is there anyone who wishes to try and be helpful. Simply typing in ''ask a sergal'' isn't the end all solution, for instance a clockwerk blog, which is gone now, was NOT called ''ask clockwerk'', it was ''soulless machinery''. What your looking for sometimes isn't so obvious.
Why are you getting so defensive??? Like what are we supposed to do aside from saying to just Google it?

If there aren't very many sites for what you're looking for then chances are, there aren't many site for what you're looking for.

Tyranny

I'm sorry but that was not directed at everyone, when someone tells me ''to stop complaining and search properly'' when there was no complaining in the first place and I did a good thorough search. It wasn't what mikhal said, it was how he said it, rudley. So anyway, again, I apologize to him, dreamer and all of you guys in general. Let's just try and leave it at that. So can someone close this thread?

TreacleFox

dem murrs
Why are you getting so defensive??? Like what are we supposed to do aside from saying to just Google it?

If there aren't very many sites for what you're looking for then chances are, there aren't many site for what you're looking for.

We our furries, many people probably have prior knowledge on this stuff without having to use a search engine (which may not give intended results).

Dreaming

Okay, first of all, I'm not complaining. Second, I have googled that and I HAVE read the freaking results. Third, enough with the wise ass sarcastic comments, dreaming and mikhal, and don't give me that ''DEAL WITH IT, IT'S TEH INTERNETS'' crap.
That wasn't sarcasms </3 ;~;

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
Stop playing with people's hearts and getting lost in games.

No! U! >:[
I didnt do anything to you. Don't be mean to me. Im sensible you know? Stahp it! :[