• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Specific Kind of art Style for new Character (SFW)

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I'm not sure if there's a specific name to it, but I'm looking for an art style that's very adorable in a sense. It seems like it could be something very fluffy or soft; nearly disgustingly so. The art style would probably evoke the same response as seeing a puppy bark at you. It if were a physical thing that you could eat it'd likely make your blood glucose skyrocket within minutes of ingestion leading to coma.

Maybe the word is like gumdrop or something?

Assuming the style is found it'd be work done off of description for the most part. Looking to get an icon, a ref sheet and quite possibly something else. Looking to spend ~60 - 70 CAD but I can go a bit higher if need be.

refroste

Hopefully this is good enough?
1513548861.refroste_wintericonex2b.png

1513548918.refroste_wintericonex3.png

fireworks_date_by_refroste-dbuuxdw.png

jadestars_by_refroste-daseh7u.jpg
My full body pieces go for about $30 USD and my full environment pieces run for about $50 USD

MortemArts

self-taught artsist // 18
Well if your interested in my art style prices start from $20 USD depending on the complexity of the character. The ref sheet is an example of my lineless art and is a personal ref sheet of mine.
Mortem!!.png

solaris91

Mort3l

Hello!
If you are still looking for an artist, I can propose you my art!
We can discuss the price of what you wish to get!
Here's my commission info plus some example of what I make !

1514042127.mort3l_commission_sheet.png

1514078531.mort3l_ozzy_by_noirlanc-dbxmu03.png

1497476762.mort3l_incendie.png

Unfortunetly I can't show you the nsfw drawing because of the forum rules,
Check my gallery to see more !

If your interested feel free to sent me a note :)
Have a nice day!

tortoisesensei

I'm willing to give it a try, even though I'm American (not sure if you can convert currency through PayPal).

commission_sheet_full_copy_by_tansau-dbq257l.png

Here are some more samples:
candy_by_tansau-dbyv4mh.png
jersey_devil_by_tansau-db8eiom.jpg
i_m_gonna_get_you__by_tansau-db8zuuc.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I'd love to draw for you, if you're still looking. I usually get asked for cute stuff. =D
I do digital media icons for 5$ each: www.furaffinity.net: Red Red Love (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Indica And Pilot (Commission) by valery91thunder
And flatcoloured refs for 40$ (price includes everything you see in the examples): www.furaffinity.net: Monica RingTail Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Lorenzo Di Stefano Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can note me on FA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!