• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for tails

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Hi, I'm looking to buy a good quality tail that can be attached to a belt somehow and I'm not sure where to look. The species I'm looking for are either a wolf or a husky with a preference on the husky. Especially if it had some wires in it to make it curl slightly.

Thanks. ^_^

RoseHexwit

Puts the "fang" in "fangirl".
Tails are my favorite things to make. Everything's nice and sturdy, too; I sew each seam twice so it's less likely to rip apart. If you're interested, you can visit my website.

If not, there are plenty of other fursuit makers who'd love to make one for you. They're all over the place.

Bladespark

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
i can only do feline tails at the moment

Lokis

I've got a husky tail pattern I made at one point that results in an oversized tail that curves without need for wire: http://dragonfyredawn.deviantart.com/art/Black-Husky-Tail-71583748

That one would be about $70 plus shipping because of the size. I could rework the pattern to have it on a smaller (and honestly, more reasonable) scale for $50 plus shipping.

That's assuming you go with fur fabrics from the company I usually order from (natural colours). I might have to tweak prices if you want something in a more unusual colour that I'd have to order from another company.