• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for Telegram Sticker Pack of my fursona! Up to $100!

rotanpoikanen

Hi ya all! First of all, English isn't my first language, sorry for my mistakes--

So, I'm looking for Telegram Sticker pack. I don't have any specific emotions I would like, the more there is, its better! I don't quite know how much these costs, as its first one I'm asking to be maid. So tell me your prices!

If you could give me examples of your work with stickers before, that would be great! Its not necessarily though, if you haven't worked on these before and would like to give a try.

My fursona is Laro, and his reference sheet is here ; sta.sh: Laro Reference Sheet
We can discuss about him and his emotions better once we have a deal!

My budget:
Up to $100.

My contact info:
You can comment here with examples, or PM me.
email - rotanpoikanen@outlook.com

I will pay through PayPal.

Thank you!

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hi!

I currently have commissions open and would be very interested in working with you on this project. All of my examples and prices can be found on my commission trello.
Pricing would be dependent upon the commission type chosen, and further details can be discussed once you have made a decision c:

lettuc3

hi! i've never done any telegram stickers before but it seems cute and i would love to give it a try!

here's my commission info + my profile : www.furaffinity.net: commissions OPEN! by lettuc3

and here's some example of my art if ur interested:
1576317911.lettuc3_tfgghj1.jpg

1578408137.lettuc3_dfygyart.jpg

N

Nyro46

Hello! I do Telegram sticker commissions; they are $10 each for non-shaded, and $12 each for shaded, however, with each 5 you buy (at once), you get them for the price of four stickers instead. (So 5 non-shaded is $40, and 5 shaded is $48).
You can see my sticker examples on my commissions sheet here:
18926215_WqZNwfoWUttE0bC.png

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
Hello, my friend and I are open for commissions. Telegram Stickers would look similar to these: www.furaffinity.net: Telegram, Headshot, and Icon Collab Commission Examples by Hitaka5Ever

Here's our prices for sticker packs:
  • 5 in a Pack: $30
  • 10 in a Pack: $50
  • 15 in a Pack: $70
  • 20 in a Pack: $90
  • Optional Shading: +$10 per pack
    • Note: 5 Pack would be +$10, 10 Pack would be +$20, 15 Pack would +$30, and 20 Pack would be +$40
  • Colored Lineart: +$10 per pack
Feel free to email me at hitaka5ever@gmail.com with this information filled out:
  • Real Name or FA Username:
  • Paypal Email:
  • Type of commission (example colored sketch, full drawing, a complex ref sheet, etc): Telegram Stickers (please specify how many you would like!)
  • Preferred Expressions:
  • Links to unshaded reference sheets of your character (if you don't have one, give a very detailed description or share a crude drawing):
  • Places to contact you (email is preferred!):
  • The date you emailed us for our Commission Queue (Month/Day/2020 format):
  • Anything else you think we should know:
We look forward to hearing from you : )

somniari

i am looking to start a couple of trial telegram sticker commissions to buff up my portfolio for those and my current prices are:

- $5 for each individual one (you decide the expressions)
- $8 for each individual one + ych (e.g., your character hugging a ych template character)
- $40 for a pack of 10 stickers of your choosing
- $60 for a pack of 15
- $8 for individual nsfw stickers

they would look like this style

1579387241.skyphile_franzfurdinandcoloue.png

pm me if you are interested!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi! I'm interested to work with you! I can do a pack of stickers within your budget (if you're interested, may we discuss in PM?)
I mainly do cute style for stickers (chibies), you can see my style in my examples below ^^ But I can also do regular styles, please take a look at my gallery for all my work! If you're interested in a style I can make a pack like that!
Artwork Gallery for sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thank you for your time! ^^
1518279720.sketchrabbit_bobacnl2.png

1565613952.sketchrabbit_komas3.png
tumblr_pqltjtFwy81stpu71o1_500.png
tumblr_p6mz2f6sQE1stpu71o1_1280.png
tumblr_oys5e3OtqK1stpu71o2_r1_1280.png
tumblr_nztlfy3eL61stpu71o2_r1_1280.png
tumblr_nz5s6wKOQc1stpu71o1_1280.png

wumblebum

Squirrel Boy Supreme
I haven't done telegram stickers before, but I've been looking to do some lately to boost my portfolio.
I would definitely make you a sticker pack for the budget you're proposing (a pack of about 10 stickers max)

pillow_blaize___cozy_by_wumblebum_arts_ddp087y-pre.png

wood_elf_boy_by_wumblebum_arts_ddktiiz-pre.png

MoebiousII

Hi Hi there! I totally love to work on this project . I do mostly anime and chibi chars but i can adapt myself to the style. You can check portfolios here and my rates on my commission board. Any question feel free to dm me here or give me a shout on discord( Moebious#3349) . Have a great day pal!
Example of sticker pack www.furaffinity.net: Nerumi gift- the neruticons by MoebiousII
Instagram: Moebious (@moebious.art) • Instagram photos and videos
Furaffinity: Userpage of MoebiousII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Twitter: Moebiousiiart (@moebiousiiart) on Twitter
Commission board- https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31961284/

beehives

Hey! I love doing sticker sets, I haven't gotten to in a while. My rates are generally 3 stickers for $15 or 5 for $20 (USD), but I can discuss prices for larger quantities as well.

Check out the examples below and shoot me a message if you're interested!

Here are a couple of sets I have done, 3 of my own OC for fun and a 5-set commission:

ddppyr2-87de2ee1-d07f-4e8a-b83a-ff668583fcd9.png
ddppyqz-1606f1ba-4d61-46e8-9df8-6e6ad00b2933.png