• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for those Intrested in RP with good story

RougeForger

Looking for someone willing to get deep into something that might be a little overwhelming. I've spent the last 5 years building up a little world of my own. There is simply to much to explain here but I already run a few RP's in said world. One of which has been going on for years now. I don't expect such dedication to it like that, but I would still like to find someone else willing to jump into it.

I enjoy mixed NSFW and SFW RP's. I don't really care about your kinks as far as NSFW but I do have a few that I will not do. Snuff and Watersports are a no go for me. Just don't enjoy it, amung other things. I prefer things vanila if that makes sence.

As for Story I can offer a number of choices and enjoy letting the characters make their own overall story. I minaly use the world I made as a setting. That said, I am open to RPing in other univerces.

If you are intrested feel free to post here and we can set something up! Though I do prefer Discord as a medium for this sort of thing.