• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For Trade with TALENTED ARTIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoosterPang

RE:  Looking For Trade with TALENTED ARTIST!!!

silverwolfe said:
Hmm... Tryin' to get some good art for yourself? =3

no actually i want someone to trade with that has equal abilities as me.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
BoosterPang said:
yea just looking to do a trade with a good artist, let me know if zjoo is interested!!!!!111

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/boosterpang/

Is this your gallery? I know at the risk of being insulting but it is due to your "well worded" (read arrogant) post, you're way below my level.

You need to work on anatomy, you seem to concentrate too much on style, and it's far from proportional or consistent. If you're going to break the rules by using a style at least know how to break them.

Perhaps the next time you'd like to do trades you might want to reword your post instead of inviting LOLs.

BoosterPang

RE:  Looking For Trade with TALENTED ARTIST!!!

Arshes Nei said:
BoosterPang said:
yea just looking to do a trade with a good artist, let me know if zjoo is interested!!!!!111

Is this your gallery? I know at the risk of being insulting but it is due to your "well worded" (read arrogant) post, you're way below my level.

You need to work on anatomy, you seem to concentrate too much on style, and it's far from proportional or consistent. If you're going to break the rules by using a style at least know how to break them.

Perhaps the next time you'd like to do trades you might want to reword your post instead of inviting LOLs.

Thanks for your advice. I actually do appreciate it.

Thaily

BoosterPang said:
i shouldnt judge.

Puts you ahead of some people ;)

My advice, if you want to trade with people who's art you like, mail them directly instead of hoping they'll see your thread on a (reasonably obscure) forum. You'll get turned down nine out of ten times as more skilled artists are often busy, but it'll be worth getting that tenth trade from someone you respect.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
BoosterPang said:
Thanks for your advice. I actually do appreciate it. And in all honesty my goal was not to score some good art, it was to do some work with a resonably good artist to learn and GET better. But you guys can think whatever ou want.

Uhh that's not what you said.

BoosterPang said:
no actually i want someone to trade with that has equal abilities as me. not just some person who cant draw.

Emphasis is mine. You said you wanted a person EQUAL to your abilities, not somone who can't draw. You got taken down a peg because it did come off really arrogant.

BoosterPang said:
I also find it kinda funny you say that I am way below your level, yet you have no submissions...whatever, i shouldnt judge. Thanks though.

Try my DA gallery.

My art isn't stored in one place, and for good reason.

I don't think a trade will get you better btw, finding an artist that is willing to give you new tips and advice will probably be better in the long run, once you develop that relationship most artists appreciate the fact you're willing to learn, then people will trade.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Thaily said:
BoosterPang said:
i shouldnt judge.

Puts you ahead of some people ;)

How so, this whole post was about judging other artist's skills and judging who is worthy of a trade. What?

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
BoosterPang said:
k wow you're reading way too much into this.

It's TEXT you're supposed to READ it.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Dragoneer said:
Let's not let this thread devolve into a bash fest.

Haha, come on you already have to admit it already did when someone wanted a TALENTED artist, and not someone who couldn't draw. It's already subjective, insulting and flame bait.

The tables kind of turn when I demonstrated how if that was turned on them how it would feel if it was done to them.

The only come back they could think of was my gallery was empty on FA, not actually consider "Ok maybe I should go back and re-edit my post to something more friendly".

Litre

BoosterPang said:
Arshes Nei said:
BoosterPang said:

Thanks for your advice. I actually do appreciate it. And in all honesty my goal was not to score some good art, it was to do some work with a resonably good artist to learn and GET better. But you guys can think whatever ou want.

I also find it kinda funny you say that I am way below your level, yet you have no submissions...whatever, i shouldnt judge. Thanks though.

You forgot to edit that one ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.