• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Looking for trades! :3

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Heyo! I'm looking to do some art trades in my spare time, so decided I'd post here! Looking for mostly 1-for-1 art trades (I do a headshot, fullbody, etc., you do a headshot, fullbody, etc.).

Examples:

(more of my art can be found on my FurAffinity or here)

I'm looking for art of any of these guys:
I'm not super picky with trades so feel free to comment! Please mention what kind of trade you'd be looking for and what you'd want me to draw! SFW refs only please!

Last edited:

Faustus

I'm working on a new character at the moment, so probably her when she's done. Might be a few days before I can start work.

I was thinking of doing Maverick, but I'm having difficulty working out how his eyes are. Is he wearing stick-on shades, or are his eyes just huge, black and very, very shiny?

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
I'm working on a new character at the moment, so probably her when she's done. Might be a few days before I can start work.

I was thinking of doing Maverick, but I'm having difficulty working out how his eyes are. Is he wearing stick-on shades, or are his eyes just huge, black and very, very shiny?
Oh, his eyes are just dark and shiny!