• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: looking for trades (open)

dofferz

hey there! i posted a good while back, and so i’m back again looking for art trades hopefully! i’ve fallen in an art rut a few week ago and am finally starting to get out of it, and so i’m looking for some new characters to try and help me diversify and improve ^^ my last run at trades, i wasn’t too content with my results.. but i’ve been struggling with my style for a while and in my last few works, i think i’ve finally began to grip at a new style that i am (currently) growing happy with ! so as y’all could probably guess, i want to try drawing some characters other than my own. mostly cause drawing my own makes me wanna revert to my old style you feel.. plus, i mean, hey? do good for others too

like i said though, these would be trades. however, i’m usually very lax with them and am willing to trade with almost everybody regardless of skill level! all i ask is that you genuinely put effort into your piece as i will be mine. as usual, it is important to note these things about my trades: 1.) i am VERY busy in real life with balancing my job and classes and just real life work around my house. with that, topped with the fact i may have multiple pieces to work on, i may not be as fast as you are getting these out. please be patient with me. it may take me a good while (even up to a week or more) to finish yours, or it may take me a few hours. please just be patient with me, i don’t want to put out rushed pieces i don’t like cause i felt pressured. 2.) i may make a sketch of your character rather quickly, but i will not progress any further than this sketch until you show me my finished piece. this is merely due to the fact i have been scammed many times in the past. i know that i will finish yours, but i do not know if you will finish mine. i am not going to put forth effort into finishing my half of you never do your half, even if you never receive your finished half because of that. i hope you understand this. if you have any issue with that, don’t ask to trade with me. trades will be done in almost the order in which they are requested. i will sketch person 1 before person 2, but if person 2 finishes their half before person 1, then i will finish person 2’s trade first.

aside from that, i have some recent examples of my work here! most predominantly pages 3-4, and the first couple images on page 1. most of page 1 is excluded because it is simply rediscovered, old art that i uploaded after stumbling across it again.

i will not draw!!
- detailed backgrounds
- mech
- uhhh humans probably. not very good at them.

i MAY draw
- nsfw. nothing against it, but i’m just not very good at it. if you want to, offer. i might try, but if it does not work out, i will let you know and we can work things out from there.
- super complex markings

i WILL draw
- both feral and anthro characters. note i am far more comfortable w feral, and will, in turn, have better results.
- mild blood and gore. not very good at gut anatomy, however.

ok. but i really really really REALLY wanna draw teeth. give me characters with big teeth,,,,, or that would bear them ú-ù

characters i would be looking to be drawn are honestly anybody in my primary and secondary toyhouse folders, but most predominantly;

- LIAM. nsfw and sfw is ok!! nsfw art w your character is ok! also open to nsfw with other characters of mine. just ask who... he is strictly heterosexual. and he’s a husky. feral and anthro and human is ok!!! for anthro/human clothes, typically hoodies and jeans, or just normal tees. typically wearing dark navy blue, dark purple, grey, or bright pinks.

- BELLA. nsfw and sfw ok. nsfw w your character is ok! nsfw w other characters of mine ok, just ask who. bisexual, male leaning. chihuahua, so she is quite small! feral and anthro and human ok. anthro/human clothes typically?? anything. sweatshirt shown on pictures in her gallery, but also tee shirts, fancy shirts, pants, dresses, skirts.. anything.

- BJORN. nsfw and sfw ok. nsfw w your character is ok! nsfw w other characters of mine ok, just ask who. bisexual, female leaning BUT will hoenstly go after anything w a hole. maine coon mix, but average sized. feral and anthro and human ok. anthro/human clothes typically are button down shirts or hoodies. red maroon and dark green colors are typically his vibe. his ref is very important!! found on his main page outside of his gallery (linking both because of this).

other characters!!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Hiya! Do you happen to have a Twitter or Discord? I'd love to trade with you and communicating on either of those platforms would be easier for me.

Here's some of my recent art:

20210314_003535.png
Untitled523_20210310194632.png

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
Ooh id love to participate ! Its the first time doing a trade and ill be thrilled to do one with you !!

I have some ideas with your characters (anghel and crownedjade caught my eyes), it would be in a kind of creepy setting (not gore, but maybe ~artistic gorish), would that be alright ?
I have some projects to finish so i may not be able to finish it right away (at least 3 days), i understand if you prefer to take people wholl be quick ! If you wish to trade with me, ill tell you when i begin working on it.
You can see my art Here

For my chara i only have one i like actually lol, its xiley ! Its a cunning nonbinary fox, and you can represent them as you wish. Here they are ! Im not picky so you may have fun with them, and honestly ill be happy with just a sketch lol. I read you prefered feral and gore, so please go for it ! d love to see xiley in this setting :) If you need inspiration : in the dark, tracking a prey.
if xiley doesnt inspire you, you can take my other chara in the gallery too (although not the requests i made)

Thanks for the opportunity !!

dofferz

Heyo! I'd love to do a trade! ^^ Maybe a fullbody trade if you feel up to it?

You can draw any of these guys minus Lucifer and Krampus! (Worm and Minty could be drawn as feral, the rest I'd prefer anthro)

Art examples: Here
yeah, i would love to!! your characters all look really interesting too, i’d love to work on one of them ^^ i might figure out who and start a sketch tonight if i have time!

Hiya! Do you happen to have a Twitter or Discord? I'd love to trade with you and communicating on either of those platforms would be easier for me.

Here's some of my recent art:

View attachment 104910View attachment 104912
yo, i’d love to do one with you as well!! i don’t have a twitter, but i am really active on discord (a whole lot more than i am here, haha). my tag over there is Diff#4733! just lmk who you are over here as well cause i don’t usually accept strangers ^^

Ooh id love to participate ! Its the first time doing a trade and ill be thrilled to do one with you !!

I have some ideas with your characters (anghel and crownedjade caught my eyes), it would be in a kind of creepy setting (not gore, but maybe ~artistic gorish), would that be alright ?
I have some projects to finish so i may not be able to finish it right away (at least 3 days), i understand if you prefer to take people wholl be quick ! If you wish to trade with me, ill tell you when i begin working on it.
You can see my art Here

For my chara i only have one i like actually lol, its xiley ! Its a cunning nonbinary fox, and you can represent them as you wish. Here they are ! Im not picky so you may have fun with them, and honestly ill be happy with just a sketch lol. I read you prefered feral and gore, so please go for it ! d love to see xiley in this setting :) If you need inspiration : in the dark, tracking a prey.
if xiley doesnt inspire you, you can take my other chara in the gallery too (although not the requests i made)

Thanks for the opportunity !!
yeah, that would be perfectly fine! i’m actually really intrigued in that and how it would turn out. and taking a few days is no problem at all, i might be a little bit on my end as well so it’s absolutely no issue there ^^ i would love to trade w you! xiley is a cool character, i’d love to try that out w them! having a kind of theme to work with helps a lot too so ill def give it a shot!!

thank you to everyone who’s interested!! i really appreciate it!!

Cagorical

Hi, I gave a go at drawing Liam doing the classic howl at moon pose. I don't usually do feral, hope the likeness is close enough as its b/w.

liam.jpg

Here's my dude Gnar if you feel like drawing him (you don't have to do the complex markings).
Also no pressure to get back to me as I see a bunch of people posted before me and I've also been trying to get out of a art rut so this was good practice.

1596452648.cagorical_gnar2.jpg

dofferz

Hi, I gave a go at drawing Liam doing the classic howl at moon pose. I don't usually do feral, hope the likeness is close enough as its b/w.

View attachment 105004

Here's my dude Gnar if you feel like drawing him (you don't have to do the complex markings).
Also no pressure to get back to me as I see a bunch of people posted before me and I've also been trying to get out of a art rut so this was good practice.

View attachment 105005

AHHH LOOK AT HIM!! i love him!!! thank you so much i really love it!! i love the black and white contrast you used too, for real thank you sm!! i’ll def draw your character in return!! thank you so so much! <33

dofferz

Here is Anghel ! you inspired me to try something a little more gore-ish :) i really enjoyed drawing it, anghel is cool !
hope you'll like it.
Put it in my gallery behind a spoiler bc its nsfw (tw blood) !
YOOOO no that is SICK i love that concept idea???? like i ain’t never seen anything like that but in a good unique way?? i am in love with what you did with him, it has that sort of creepy feel to it that i am vibing with,,,,, w the blood that fits,,,,, forget being human. unleash inner bird,,,,,, i love it,,, for real thank you so so so much i am in love???

(not sure if you saw my message so dropping it here as well!!)

Here's my half of the trade! I also messaged you the files! ^^

also i did see your messages! responded before hopping over here, sorry about the delay on that !! same goes over here what i said there, i love this?? w the colors and the expressions and the way that the candy gore hits his vibe right on the head,, i cannot get over how much i love what you did with this,,,,

to everyone, so sorry i’ve been slow! work is been really flooding me this past week, but i am off today and im going to be starting art! hopefully i should be able to get all pieces out to everybody who has finished their halves!! thank you so much for the patience, and thank you so so much for trading with me!!! i love every last one of these pieces and i am beyond grateful ^^

Last edited:

Klox

Rollling Tumbling along
YOOOO no that is SICK i love that concept idea???? like i ain’t never seen anything like that but in a good unique way?? i am in love with what you did with him, it has that sort of creepy feel to it that i am vibing with,,,,, w the blood that fits,,,,, forget being human. unleash inner bird,,,,,, i love it,,, for real thank you so so so much i am in love???

also i did see your messages! responded before hopping over here, sorry about the delay on that !! same goes over here what i said there, i love this?? w the colors and the expressions and the way that the candy gore hits his vibe right on the head,, i cannot get over how much i love what you did with this,,,,

to everyone, so sorry i’ve been slow! work is been really flooding me this past week, but i am off today and im going to be starting art! hopefully i should be able to get all pieces out to everybody who has finished their halves!! thank you so much for the patience, and thank you so so much for trading with me!!! i love every last one of these pieces and i am beyond grateful ^^
glad you like it !

dofferz

update: i am doing them i promise !!! i’ve not forgotten !! life the past week has been a constant wake up do school, go to work, come home, do homework, go to bed, wake up, do school, do homework, go to work, come home, go to bed- i’ve had no free time to do anything trust me...,.,,,., i promise i’m not ignoring or forgetting about these ! they are going to get done ^^’ i’m just so sorry it’s taking so long to do, i just really appreciate your patience. i got most all of my immediate homework done out of the way, so between work these next few days, i’m gonna try and get some drawing time in.

again, so sorry for the wait on these, i do promise that i’ll be getting pieces out to everybody who has drawn their halves. however long it may take.

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
>.> your comment about teeth gave me an idea, but I don't know if you would be willing to do it or not.
Would you be willing to draw a bust (or more if bravery suits you) of my friend's big wolf boy about to bite my little cow/deer oc? (she would very much dare him too xD)
you style reminds me of that time period where warrior cat AMVs/MAPs were super popular and a style came out of it. idk what to call that style but i do love it very much and wish mine was like that.
the idiots n question: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/commissionartist/1617641594/1617641594.commissionartist_4.png

if you want to trade couple art for couple art im down for that (sfw or nsfw) or if you would rather a ref sheet or something else, tell me?

my art style is a little inconsistent here: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/commissionartist/

if any of that doesnt jive, thanks for at least reading and good luck :D

dofferz

i am slowly getting these out i’m so sorry and thank y’all for your patience !!!! i have two as of now, and i hope to get the last done sometime tomorrow ^^
at the moment,

@Cagorical ! honestly not too sure if i like how this looks but i messed with it so much and i couldn’t find a way to fix whatever i find off about it???? hoenstly might mess around w it more soon, but as of right now,

and this one is for @mangomango ! i really love the design for this funky lil guy,,,, and their shape was smth i was able to work with a bit for anthro ^^ ofc its a lil choppy,,, not used to upright anatomy,,, but i do like it !! though also might mess around w it some tomrorow?? fix any mistakes i might be overlooking. it’s like. 2:30 am rn and i am about to pass out shahsjsjsnene,,

UHH ILL REPLY TO OTHER POSTS TOMORROW!!! so sorry i’m so tired and like i said i’m about to pass out so please be patient..,..
also!! i’m gonna finish up klox’s piece tomorrow hopefully !!! thank you so much for your patience.,,.,, love y’all y’all awesome ^^

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
i am slowly getting these out i’m so sorry and thank y’all for your patience !!!! i have two as of now, and i hope to get the last done sometime tomorrow ^^
at the moment,

@Cagorical ! honestly not too sure if i like how this looks but i messed with it so much and i couldn’t find a way to fix whatever i find off about it???? hoenstly might mess around w it more soon, but as of right now,

and this one is for @mangomango ! i really love the design for this funky lil guy,,,, and their shape was smth i was able to work with a bit for anthro ^^ ofc its a lil choppy,,, not used to upright anatomy,,, but i do like it !! though also might mess around w it some tomrorow?? fix any mistakes i might be overlooking. it’s like. 2:30 am rn and i am about to pass out shahsjsjsnene,,

UHH ILL REPLY TO OTHER POSTS TOMORROW!!! so sorry i’m so tired and like i said i’m about to pass out so please be patient..,..
also!! i’m gonna finish up klox’s piece tomorrow hopefully !!! thank you so much for your patience.,,.,, love y’all y’all awesome ^^
It looks awesome, thank you!! I think it turned out great! ^^