• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for two Character NSFW commission (~25$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaruKaze

Good Morning,

I am looking for artists capable and willing to draw a two character digital picture with NSFW content. The characters involved will be hermaphrodites.

What am I looking for?

- Artists who have experience in: Older characters ( age visibly showing), Hermaphrodites, Thicker bodytypes ( Chubby, Pudgy and so forth ), a wide variety of species

- Artists who provide a lot of W.I.Ps and/or stream the commission process

- A more realistic/grim style ( basically a nice change from the usual very cheerful/happy styles most artists have around her. Meaning down to earth facial expressions and postures/gestures )

- Patience, I am not a native speaker, I might phrase things ambiguously but I will always try to make things as clear as possible to the artist.

Feel free to link your galleries and the best way to contacting you. I will look through all of the replies and pick one ( or multiple ) that suits what I am looking for the most.

aioptwen

Hi there, very interested in this

Attachments

• 1536690326.aioptwen_img_20180911_173526.jpg
    1536690326.aioptwen_img_20180911_173526.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 31

Mr. Shigglesworth

Heyo!

For a price of $25, I could offer a refined sketch featuring two characters, with simple coloring if you want.

Here's a compilation of example pieces that I feel express most of the things you're looking for: Sta.sh Uploads 160 (NSFW)

Some of the pieces are quite old and unfinished, since I don't draw older characters or NSFW with multiple ones very frequently. However, I hope this expresses that I'm confident in my ability to portray them.

The pieces I've labeled "Prime Example" are refined sketches that look similar to what you might expect to receive. The ones labeled "Prime Example Style 2" represent an alternate pen-and-ink style I could also do if you prefer.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing this due to repeat necros. If the OP is still interested they can make a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.