• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for two icons (50$ +)

Savallah

Hello there!
Due that it is Pride Month I am searching for two icons with this two characters.
The bug monster one with Nonbinary flag and the dragon one with Rainbow flag.

Budget is 25$ per icon + (which means for two icons I am ready to pay 50$+ without a problem). Please note, this is a starting price and it is welcome to be more.
The icons I just please that they are completed this month, so feel free to provide rush fees if you so desire (as I will use them this month and afterwards).

The references for the characters are on this links-links provided are sfw ( as well this is my FA): www.furaffinity.net: Reference sheet Varok by Savallah (bug/monster one)
and www.furaffinity.net: Song of Ice by Savallah (The dragon only has different from this reference a cyan tongue, additional ref will be provided if you wish to draw with open mouth).

Expressions are free will.

Please do link your FA and offer or price sheet.

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist

pameloo

Hello! I have commissions open and would love to work with you.

My illustrated bust icons are $30 each and I can finish both within a week if you pay an extra $10 each rush fee.
Otherwise my turnaround is guaranteed within 30 days, on average within 2-3 weeks.

Additional examples: pamelooart.weebly.com: PAMELOO(ART)
I don't use my FA as consistently but here it is: Userpage of pameloo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Price sheet:

Thanks for considering, let me know if you have any questions!

bodocumentaries

Hello! I currently have commissions open :>

Here is my FA page with current artwork here
Also here is my price sheet

Let me know how I can help you :>

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my icons:

My rates for icons:
Flat colored icon: $6 USD
Cell-shaded icon: $11 USD
Digitally painted icon: $17 USD
Animated icon: $23 USD

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I can do two non-animated digital icons for 10$ total or, if you wish, I can make them animated! Two icons with simple movements (such as blinking or smiling) will have their starting price at 30$, total.
Some examples (non-animated):
www.furaffinity.net: That 90s Love (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Smirking Zefris (Commission) by valery91thunder
Examples (animated):
www.furaffinity.net: Ooh. Excellent! (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: MWAHAHAHAHAHA! (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks.
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note.

Bonboncandy

Hey ! Open for n(sfw) coms !
I do em for ten each !!

Attachments

• B3E5423C-9E15-4835-BCC3-4AC9080D3945.jpeg
    B3E5423C-9E15-4835-BCC3-4AC9080D3945.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 471E6681-CBB3-43E4-BDD8-BDE19D615D7A.jpeg
    471E6681-CBB3-43E4-BDD8-BDE19D615D7A.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 19

Mespeth

Hi! My icons range from 20€ flat to 30€ shaded (you can check my full range of prices, TOS, queue and such at www.mespeth.com )
I could totally do this for you , I could put you up on my queue to be completed as soon as possible with a small rush fee (10€ sounds fair). My estimated time for both of them would be around 2-3 days, depends on possible revisions etc.

Feel free to search trough my FA gallery for more examples! Artwork Gallery for Mespeth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
But on the meantime, I’ll leave some finished icons examples here:

Feel free to send me a note or a quick email to laurarammar@gmail.com for any questions or inquiries! Thanks for your consideration!