• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for UT 2k4 players

Wolf-Snipe

Hi everyone, few days ago i bought myself Unreal Tournament 2004 on Steam and i kinda wish to play with some furs(especially duels but i'm keen for some team modes too).

If someone is interested send PM, when i'll eventually give link for Steam or Discord Tag.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
I'm a former player and played it for years but I don't know if I could do it much these days.

The point in favor of me returning to it is that I remember it actually a fair bit slower than many other shooters - mainly because, and I expect to be ridiculed for this because of things like the Redeemer and point-blank uses of the Flak Cannon, it's less reliant on instant kills out of nowhere compared to more recent stuff.

Unfortunately, back in those days, I was mainly favoring a server that was all about racing-style assault maps. MAN those vehicles could pull some good stunts, but it's left me less strong on the reflex aspects of the game.

If it matters, although I don't think it will in a case like this one - not only do I have the GOG version, I think I still have the original CDs somewhere too.

Wolf-Snipe

I'm a former player and played it for years but I don't know if I could do it much these days.

The point in favor of me returning to it is that I remember it actually a fair bit slower than many other shooters - mainly because, and I expect to be ridiculed for this because of things like the Redeemer and point-blank uses of the Flak Cannon, it's less reliant on instant kills out of nowhere compared to more recent stuff.

Unfortunately, back in those days, I was mainly favoring a server that was all about racing-style assault maps. MAN those vehicles could pull some good stunts, but it's left me less strong on the reflex aspects of the game.

If it matters, although I don't think it will in a case like this one - not only do I have the GOG version, I think I still have the original CDs somewhere too.
Cool, btw where are you from?