• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for wg rp partner on kik

Jay Tsosie

Hi, I'm new here (^w^)/
My name's Jay, and I'm looking for someone to wg rp with me over dm (ie, kik). Just a quick one off 1x1 to sooth my recently insatiable appetite for rp.

I'm looking for either male or female feeder or feedee. Whichever one you choose, I will go the opposite (ie, if you choose to be a female feedee I'll be male feeder, etc.)

Hmu @ OtterInFlight on kik if interested, or comment on this post and I'll try to get back to anyone interested.
(I couldn't figure out how to put a screen cap of my kik code in the thread) (°w°')

Hi, I'm new here (^w^)/
My name's Jay, and I'm looking for someone to wg rp with me over dm (ie, kik). Just a quick one off 1x1 to sooth my recently insatiable appetite for rp.

I'm looking for either male or female feeder or feedee. Whichever one you choose, I will go the opposite (ie, if you choose to be a female feedee I'll be male feeder, etc.)

Hmu @ OtterInFlight on kik if interested, or comment on this post and I'll try to get back to anyone interested.
(I couldn't figure out how to put a screen cap of my kik code in the thread) (°w°')

hey jay I saw your post and Im pretty interested in it. the only problem however is that I dont have kik and I would rather do it on Pm. anyways pm me and tell me What you think. Im looking foward to it.

Dongding

The sheep
WG is my favorite. Don't RP on FAF but good luck finding other players! :3