• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FluffyStorm

I can make cartoon characters in various techniques for 6-8$ , and discounts for more characters. Traditional artworks can be send to you.

Or semi real for bigger prices, though I have more time for cartoon things.

18668165@400-1451666444.jpg
17340695@400-1439068762.jpg
15324035@400-1419692958.jpg
17791889@400-1443305333.jpg

Sunwar

Hello there, I've been looking for some business to come my way. If you're interested in some quality art within budget, give me a look over. I work on an hourly rate to ensure equal quality across the board. My commission rules, prices, and TOS are located in the link in my signature!

Some examples of some work I've been doing:
X2Lee61.png
wOW THIS IS NICE!! Your work is definitely worth saving up for!! Thank you for posting!

Princesskuikui

Attachments

• _20160301_161831.JPG
    _20160301_161831.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 107

animalseeker

Tired Miqo'te
:p:p:p
Hello! all of my commission types are under $35. You can check out my commission info (here).
Shaded fullbody commissions are $21 to give you an idea. Here is my furaffinity!
if you're interested please note me on furaffinity!

Baiwuzhi

I would be interested in doing something like this!
Here's my commission information: link
And you can see samples of my drawings at my tumblr or DA
:p:p:p The closest thing that I have done similar to the theme you mentioned is this picture from last year

You can contact me via my FA, although I am not active on it anymore ^^; Other alternatives is to contact me via DA, tumblr or even my email
Thanks for looking and hope you would consider! :)

marbledaydreams

Digital Artist
I'm running quite a few discounts at the moment. Here are some things I offer that fit in your budget:

commission___chibiregular_by_cindyjeans-d9bs3zi.png

1453235002.marbledaydreams_commission_-_waist_updiscounted.png

1453234435.marbledaydreams_commission_-_full_bodydiscounted.png

Additional Examples:

1458152392.marbledaydreams_versace_-_waist_up.png
1452015923.marbledaydreams_cgl_draw_thread_dec312015.png

1450032987.marbledaydreams_marche_concepts_-_basic_design.png

If you're interested in my work or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at marbledadydreams@gmail.com

Soji

My commissions are open. They are all NYP and can be laminated+shipped to you for a little extra. :p

Ginger_fish666

Alice Alexia White
:p:p:pHey there! Im currently open for commissions :3 I do both traditional and digital work, my price sheet is bellow! Here's my FA Userpage of alicealexia -- Fur Affinity [dot] net more examples there and feel free to note me there if you'd like to order!2015CommissionPrices_WithText copy.jpg

Waya Wolf

ych.png
clear.png

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
again im not super skillled but heres an example of what i do. prices vary with detail but im pretty inexpensive.
oops, thats too many smilies..... oh well
clear.png
my FA is JuggaloJuliet

Attachments

• Bustr Color.png
    Bustr Color.png
    257 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Darklunac

:p Hey there! I'd love to offer my services if you're looking for any kind of feral animals!

For something that may fall under the last bullet, I offer snow globes.
1383067971.symphonicotter_boo.png
1382152612.symphonicotter_howloween2.png

You're able to decide the theme of the base and the shape of the confetti, as well!
I offer these for $35 for single characters, and every extra character is an additional $10.

If you're interested, please feel free to note me on my FA, Userpage of symphonicotter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net !
Thanks for your time and interest. :)