• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to commish, might be tough project. (SFW)

rabicurs

What I am looking to commish is a scene within a very basic living room kind of setting of my mate and I spending time with our kits. Now, here's the fun part. We have 5 kits in total and have not had any of them actually drawn yet. So I'm looking for an artist that thinks/knows they can, using my mate and I as reference, also create the 5 tiny foxes that would be produced with our two foxes (Imagination is a great thing here, and I am very communicative so we can work together to bring these little ones to life. :3 )

My budget is around $100 and can pay through paypal, can go up and down with budget, but that's why communication is great and we'll work together to see what we can make happen.

If this project is something that interests you, please contact me through email - SkyAzureFox@gmail.com

I have a decent reference of my sona, but my mate only has a single image currently. Any other details can easily be provided, but the images show most of everything needed to know. These will be provided through email.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg
22588503@400-1486892506.jpg
22170765@400-1483370236.jpg
the_fool_that_play_with_the_fire_by_queensolaris-db4gllt.jpg

fluffgator

Hello! I absolutely love character design, so I'm sure I could take on this wonderful oppourtunity.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I could offer colored full-body art of yourself, your mate, and the five kits in a stylized living room setting for $110, or less if color is not a must.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Linework and Simple commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hi there! Posting this, then emailing you. I'm great and design and "creative license" C:

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | TUMBLR

click for full-view!